||just one day||

"just one day,
let me say goodbye.
for just one day,
let me tell him
i love him."

-hwayoung's pov-

-hwayoung's pov-

at breakfast, i had received a message from chenle.

lele🐬💘
*image attachment*
look what i have. can you guess who i am?

opening the attachment was a photo of bloodied chenle and jisung stacked on top of each other. both their faces were scratched and their foreheads were bleeding.

that damn junseo. how dare he touch my babies

i could feel the blood inside of me boil and my temperature rising.

me
what do you want junseo? where are they?

lele🐬💘
come to blackneo club and bar and request for a tiger drink. come alone or i'll kill these two and who you brought.

i ran back upstairs to my room and immediately changed into some leggings, an oversized top and a jumper. i grabbed a gun and two knives and hid them in my usual spots. putting on a mask, i ran out the mansion with my keys.

"hwa where are you-"

before he could finish, i had already closed the door.

taking out my phone, i texted renjun.

me
tell yuta i'm gonna borrow his motorbike. i'm going out, be back soon(๑・̑◡・̑๑)

beejun🐝
ok stay safe baby🥰🥺

me
i will babyヾ(≧▽≦*)o

shoving my phone back into my pocket, i inserted the key and drove off.

i left my apartment for one day..one day and i-

shaking off my thoughts, i focused on the road.

once arriving to the one and only blackneo club and bar, i left the motorbike in front of a cafe and walked to the club. walking inside, i took myself to the bar section of the place.

"what can i get you miss?" the bartender asked me.

"a tiger drink." i monotonously said. his eyes darkened and narrowed at me. he raised his arm and pointed to a door behind him. it was a black door with a gold tiger on it. nodding my head a thank you, i walked towards the door. i wrapped my hand around the doorknob and twisted it; the door opening after.

inside was a long hallway with multiple doors. i felt a small vibration from my pocket so i took out my phone.

lele🐬💘
black door, white box, black diamond.

i shoved my phone back into my pocket and closed the black door behind me. i walked down the hallway while trying to find the door he described. once i had found the door, i turned the doorknob that was shaped as a black diamond however it didn't open.