Going To America

No one's POV

Hinata arrive at his house. He went in. Shock to see his mother dress so beautifully.

"mom where are you going" hinata said. "oh sweetie your here already well.. ME AND MY BEST FRIEND ARE MEETING TODAY" akane shouted while jumping.

Natsu was laughing at her mothers behaviour. Hinata was smiling while looking at his mom jumping.

"ok ok but why do you need me" hinata said. "oh right can you take care of natsu while I'm gone" akane said and stop jumping.

"sure"hinata said with no expression on his face. Akane smiled at his son, she knew her son suffered a lot. Akane hug hinata and thank him.

" thanks sweetie I got to go now"akane said giving kisses at her children's. She walk out of the door leaving hinata and natsu alone.

After she left hinata look at his sister guessing natsu wants to play dress up. Hinata sigh and look at natsu again.

" please onii-chan" natsu said with puppy eyes. "dang it you puppy eyes" hinata thought. "fine" hinata said.

Natsu jump at him. Hinata catch her in the right time. He put her down natsu then drag hinata to her room.

"your going to be so pretty onii-chan" natsu beaming. "yeah" hinata said.

With akane

Akane arrived at the place we're she and her bestfriend are going to meet.

Akane look around the place, she caught her eyes at a red hair girl. Akane smirk when she saw her friend.

She sneak on to surprise her but.. "I know you're there akane" tinna said looking at were akane is hiding.

"dang-it you always know" akane said pouting. They look at each other eye to eye then laugh suddenly.

"haha you never change" tinna said while giggle. "hahaha you too" akane said.

Tinna lead akane to her sit."oh how kind of you" akane said. Tinna just smiled at her and took a sit.

"so what do you wanna talk about" akane said. "well... I want us to hang out... Like a family hang out" Tinna said while taking a piece of the food she ordered for them.

Akane didn't understand,she tilted her head. "what do you mean" akane said still confused.

Tinna laugh at her friends behaviour. "you still don't know do you" Tinna said. Akane shook her head.

"WHAT... Has your husband tell you yet" Tinna said slamming her hands in the table. Akane look at her"no am I suppose to? "akane said.

Tinna just face-palm and look at her friend again and sitting back at her sit." you're husband and my husband are business partners"tinna said.

Akane was still processing what Tinna said to her. Her eyes widen when she realised what her friend said.

" wait are you serious "akane said. Tinna nodded. Akane clenched her fist." I'm going to kill that man"she mumbled.

Tinna laugh at her again. "well before that I wanna let us go on a vacation" Tinna said. "like a family" akane said.

Tinna nodded. Akane smiled jumping out of her chair to hug her bestfriend.
"when and were" akane said beaming.

"America and in 2 days" Tinna said. Akane was now full of joy. "eeii I can't wait to tell my kids we're going on vacation oh and my eldest and yours can finally meet." akane was squealing.

Tinna jumped out of her sit too to join her friend. And they were talking for hours.

(just so you know Tinna rented the place so they can have private time and they are rich rich😉)

With hinata and natsu

Natsu was taking pictures of hinata wearing a makeup and a dress. Hinata didn't mind but he was pissed and her sister for taking pictures without his permission.

Hinata chased natsu and yelled at her many times. "DELETE THAT NATSU" hinata shouted. Natsu was giggle at still running.

She then stop because there was nowhere to run too. Natsu look at her back only to find his brother smirking at her. "hehe nowhere to run natsu.. Now give me.. That" hinata said before he could tickle natsu.

There door opened only to find there mom. Smiling in joy. "mom" the two orange head kids said at the same time.

"ah hello kids" akane said. "what were you guys doing" akane asked. "nothing.. What about you why are you smiling so happily" hinata said.

"nothing" akane said picking up natsu. "yeah right mommy is hiding something" natsu said while squizing her mothers cheek.

Hinata was suspicious so he fronted his mother and asked her again. "ok mom tell me" hinata said while looking at her mother eye to eye.

Akane smiled. "well you see... WE AND MY FRIENDS FAMILY WILL BE GOING TO AMERICA" akane shouted.

Natsu and hinata's eyes widen. "HAH" hinata shouted..

_________________________________

🌺Thank you everyone🤩 for reading this I accidentally🌸 published this without knowing and you guys🌼kinda like it❤️ so I'm continuing this story UwU

And I'm very sorry to make you guys wait😭I have a project for school at its
Very hard😅but I won't stop updating 💕💕

Anyways bye😁😘👋