RICH FAMILY

Previously....

"Hunter who's that" hinata said. Akane giggled."this is my friends butler" akane said.

Hinata and natsu's eyes widen. "BUTLER" hinata shouted...

AKANE POV

As I was saying he was a butler my children's eyes widen which gave me a small chuckle.

My eldest son then shouted BUTLER which made me smile more it was funny seeing there reaction.

I then responded "yes sweetheart his a butler we have a butler too but there waiting at the mansion" I said smiling at them.

They were silent but I gave my bags to hunter so he can carry them. I then took natsu's hand and walk to the exit hunter was following us.

I look at hinata and called out him. He was spacing out. "hinata sweetie let's go we don't have all day" I said and proceed walking.

HINATA POV

When mom said he was a butler my eyes widen so was natsu. I then shouted BUTLER and mom just said "yes sweetheart his a butler we have a BuTler too but there waiting at THE MANSION" my eyes widen even more and i was speechless.

But then she was just giving her bags to the butler and going to the exit. My mind was blank I didn't know her friend was RICH and us Too!!

I was so freak out that I didn't know what to say. But then my mom called out at me.

Finally I wasn't spacing out anymore. I then followed behind them.

TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M LAZY😁

After riding the limo it finally stop at a very BIG MANSION and there was a woman waiting for us.

This is the mansion

My eyes widen seeing a mansion that big was so surprising

My eyes widen seeing a mansion that big was so surprising. I never thought mom's friend was this rich.

We got down the limo. Mom approached the woman who was waiting for us.

She hug the woman and they were talking about something. I couldn't hear what they're saying I was too far away from them.

Finally my mom look at us and wave too us as a sign to come in. Me and natsu were holding hands the butler known as "Hunter" were behind us carrying our bags.

When we got closer. Mom took our hands and went to introduce us to her friend.

3RD PERSON POV

"Tinna this is my oldest son hinata shoyo and my youngest hinata natsu" akane said smiling happily.

"yeah I know your oldest son anyways" Tinna said hugging shoyo. "uhmm who are you" natsu questioned.