Leaving Without Warning

Previously....

Akane smiled. "well you see... WE AND MY FRIENDS FAMILY WILL BE GOING TO AMERICA" akane shouted.

"HAH" hinata shouted so is natsu.
"what do you mean" hinata said still shock at his mother's news.

"what do you mean??" akane said raising her left brow "wha-i uhmm.." hinata stuttered.

Hinata was thinking what to say he was to shock. While he was thinking his sister natsu was jumping up and down because she was too exited.

While her mother was smiling at natsu and joined with her daughter.

Hinata was still frozen he hadn't moved or said anything. His mind was full of words.

What does she mean by going to America are we leaving??

What about my friends

They won't be concerned right...

I mean who would be worried about me they don't care about you..

Hinata's breathing was uneasy. He was about to faint. His eyes were about to close when his mother called him.

"hinata.." akane said. Hinata flinch and look at his mother. "Y-yeah..". Akane knew his son was about to collapse so she called his name..

Akane just gave hinata a warm smile. "what's wrong sweetie??" akane said getting closer to hinata.

Hinata was about to cry but he bit his lip. He gave his mother a fake smile back  "nothing mother its just when are we leaving" hinata said hiding his pain inside.

Akane's eyes widen. She didn't know her son would be lying to her but she just shrugged it off she doesn't want to ruin the mode.

"glad you asked will be leaving in 2 days" akane patted hinata's head. Hinata just smiled.

"ok then I'll be packing in my room" hinata said then went to his room.

_____________

As hinata was walking to his room his eyes were full of sadness but he didn't understand why maybe because it was of the rejections.

He opened his door to his room. He got in and look the door. He was leaning against the wall. He went down to the ground crying he didn't know why but it hurt. He keep crying and crying he didn't stop.

________

The next day came. Hinata had woken up early. He went to his bathroom to brush his teeth. Hinata look at the mirror.

His eyes had black circles because of crying nonstop last night. He just sighed and took a shower and change.

________

Hinata had arrived at his school. He was too tired to even run which kageyama noticed and came up to him.

"oy boke why do look tired" kageyama said from behind. Hinata didn't respond he just keep walking to his class.

And that made kageyama angry he was about to hit him when the 3 first years interrupted them.

"oh my are the dumb duos fighting" tsukishima said while snickering. Yamaguchi was doing the same.

"uhm.. Kageyama why are guys fighting" yachi asked from behind. "HAH" kageyama shouted.

yachi flinch and hid behind Yamaguchi. "kageyama no need to shout" Yamaguchi said.

Kageyama then went quiet and look at hinata. "well this dumbass here won't listen to me" kageyama said pointing at hinata.

Everyone look at we're kageyama was pointing. They saw a ginger who was a total mess.