Sad Crows

While driving to Tokyo everyone was quite. Takeda saw this and broke the silence.

"so~hinata didn't told you guys but.. Don't worry you have friends in the camp I'm sure they can make you guys happy" Takeda said.

He waited for an answer but there was none. He was about to spoke another word when ukai stop him.

"that's enough Takeda I know their sad about hinata leaving Without saying anything to them,so give them some time" ukai said looking at the kids then to Takeda.

Takeda stopped the bus and look at the sad crows, he smiled and look at ukai.

"your right" Takeda said before ukai stand up. "okay brats stand up we need to get gas so go buy anything you like at the store or go take a dump" ukai said snapping the crows back to earth.

"hai" they said in the same time but with a very weak voice. Takeda and ukai just sigh'ed.

Everyone got out of the bus and went to the store. Narita(thanks for the reminder you guys) and ennoshita went to the restroom.

Others were buying snacks. Some were outside didn't bother to come in. The managers were buying there own thing they too were sad that hinata left without saying anything.

Finally the bus was already ready takeda called them and they got in. Ukai count each one of them if they're missing anybody.

"tanaka, noya, hina-" ukai stop talking. He forgot that hinata was in abroad. He face-palm and look at the crows.

"sorry it kinda slipped out of my mouth" ukai said sitting down at the drivers sit. It was his turn. Takeda look at ukai.

"you're worried too huh" Takeda thought then sat down beside the window. He look at the kids he was sad too that there sun wasn't here with them. He just sigh.

WITH HINATA SHOYO

Hinata was sleeping peacefully when  he felt someone tapping him. He woke up to see natsu beside him.

"onii-chan wake up already were here" natsu said angrily. "what were already here" hinata said looking at his mom.

"yes sweetie were here now get up our guests are waiting in the airport" akane said. Hinata rub his eyes as he yawns.

He got up and took his duffel bag and followed his mother while she was holding hands with natsu.

They got off the plane and went inside. When they got inside akane was looking for someone when a sign that was written with "WELCOME TO AMERICA HINATA FAMILY".

Akane saw the sign and walk to it. Hinata and natsu followed their mother. "good evening miss akane" a guy said with no expression on his face.

"good evening you must be hunter" akane said. Natsu and hinata just tilted there head.

"hunter who's that" hinata said. Akane giggled. "this is my friends butler" akane said.

Hinata and natsu's eyes widen. "BUTLER" hinata shouted...

To be continued..........