Chapter 1:rejects

Hinata shoyo was depressed and had enough. Why? Well it all started when he confess his love for kageyama.

It was just the two of them in that time but hinata didn't thought that kageyama will reject him.

"sorry hinata.. But.. I don't have time for love" kageyama said looking down. "r-really oh it's ok I knew you would say that hehe" hinata said.

He bit his lip to avoid crying. "oh ok were good then" kageyama said walking away leaving hinata alone.

"yeah..." he said quitely. Hinata ran to his house thinking it was a bad mistake. "see hinata your so dump you knew he didn't like you why can't you just stop" hinata's thought.

Hinata arrived at his house. His mother greeted him but he ran to his room. "shoyo.." his mother said worriedly.

With hinata

Hinata went in his room and broke down crying. It was his first time rejection from someone he loved. He cried and cried till he promised himself not to love again....

Well that promise broke. Hinata fell in-love with every volleyball player he knew.

Of course he confess to all of them the twins,terushima,some of the karasuno team and more. But... All of them rejected him. Hinata was now broken he didn't know why and why he keeps confessing.

Akaashi was the only one he didn't confess yet. But hinata knew akaashi will reject but he did it anyway and he was right. Akaashi didn't share the same feelings.

"sorry hinata i-" akaashi was cut off by hinata. "don't worry I already know you'll say no well.. Anyway bye" hinata left putting his hands in his chest running while crying.

3 days later after that rejection. Hinata has been tired and weak everyday when he goes to school even at home.

Hinata's mom was worried about his son. But someone called at the right time.

         ☎️Unknown is calling☎️

??? - hey akane you free tomorrow

Akane(shoyo mom) - who's this

??? - *giggles*dummy you forgot already its me tinna

Akane - *gasp*TINNA how are you, and of course I'm free tomorrow why?

Tinna - I'm fine and I just wanna have a little chat with you

Akane - Ofcourse but what time??

Tinna - hmmm how about at 10

Akane - perfect will see you there

Tinna - see you there too bestie

         ❌Tinna end the call

"oh my gosh Tinna my best friend just wanna meet again I can't wait" akane thoughts.

With hinata shoyo

Hinata was not so energetic and happy lately and that made the team worry they thought it was their fault for hurting him.

But hinata would always say it wasn't there fault. The team were not worried anymore but deep down in their hearts it was still their fault.

2 pm hinata's mom called. Everyone heard someone called they look at their sunshine yup it was his.

Hinata pick up the phone and were talking for a while. He then end the call and came up to ukai and ask him something he then left. Leaving the team confuse.

"OK HINATA WON'T BE HERE CAUSE THEY HAVE A FAMILY PROBLEM" coach ukai shouted. Making the team come back to reality.

"a family problem" they all thought.
Let's go back to when hinata was talking on the phone...

HINATA POV

I was just watching my team play cause I didn't have the energy to play. I was kinda embarrassed of them.

Getting all those rejections. I didn't know what to do a d they keep asking if I'm alright. Of course I pretend but I kinda fell guilty of lying to them.

I was about to join them when my phone rang. I answered it to my surprise it was my mom.

          📳CALL WITH MOM📳

Akane - hey sweetie

Hinata - hey mom,what did you call for

Akane - oh right can you come home early today

Hinata - why mom??? Did something happen

Akane - *laughs* nothing happened sweetie it's just I wanna talk with you on something

Hinata - oh sure I'll ask coach

Akane - thank you sweetie, I'll hang up now byee

Hinata - yeah bye

        ❌Akane hang up

My mother hang up the phone. I put my phone in my bag and pack all of my things. I went to coach ukai and asked him permission if I could go home.

He said yes I thank him and went out.
"I wonder what mom wants" hinata mumbled.