𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏.

Itadori's POV

Mahito was really annoying. The fact that he could restore limbs and parts of his body that were cut off was bothersome, and even the fact that he could shape-shift into whatever he wanted was bad too. You would never know what he'd decide to turn his hand or legs or whole body into next.

Not only that, but he also had a stockpile of disfigured humans that he could throw up anytime he wanted to.

But for the sake of all my friends who have died... Junpei, Kugisaki, Nanami, and Sato... I WILL KILL HIM AND WIN THE FIGHT!!

11:36 P.M.

I ran after Mahito to see him on all fours in front of a man.

"Want me to save you... Mahito?" A man in a Buddhist robe and a scar on his forehead asked, looking down at patchwork with a sly smile on his face. That must be Getou!

"Give back... Gojo-sensei!!" I yelled, running as fast as I could towards him.

"Did you know that back then... people used to connect catfish with earthquakes? It's funny because those 2 things are completely unrelated. Yet they believed that the cause of earthquakes was from a giant catfish moving underground."

I fell into a black hole but then found myself hitting the floor I was running on a second ago.

"You didn't fall. From a side view, you just flipped over," Getou said. He walked towards me. He continued talking, explaining his technique and tactics, but I was just trying to figure out a way to kill him so I could get Gojo-sensei back. Why'd he have to take him away when the world needed him most?!

Then some tentacle like thing grabbed me. "Arrggghhh!!" I yelled in frustration. It wrapped itself around me and I fell into another black hole.

Then I hit the ground and smash.

"During the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons... maybe if the forces hadn't been split between Shinjuku and Kyoto... then he would've won instead of Okkotsu. You didn't have anything to do with it, I guess."

My clothes... ripped. My skin... torn. My face... covered in blood. But I didn't care. Because that didn't matter.

"You don't know what I've had to go through to get here!! The people I've lost!! The terrible experiences, gruesome sights, and pain I had to go through!! I've lost 3 people I loved in the last night!! So give Gojo-sensei back right now!!"

"I'm not here... to listen to you and sympathize," Getou said, smirking.

BONUS #8: MEMORIES 🤧