𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎.

Y/N's POV

We decided we would just make a run for it for now. The 4 of us were currently running from the special grade but I noticed Inumaki seriously didn't look good.

"Inumaki-san, leaf mustard?!" I asked, running.

"Salmon," he replied, drinking cough syrup.

The cursed spirit suddenly appears and attacks us with wooden balls that have sharp wooden spears protruding from them.

"Stop!" Inumaki commanded, and it followed his command.

"Convergence! Piercing Blood!" Kamo's power created a blood bullet that was surprisingly able to hurt the curse, so we took this distraction to continue fleeing from the scene. What did this curse want from us?

We were now on the roof of a building, and Inumaki was coughing quite often.

"Don't worry, Inumaki-senpai will stop it," Fushiguro assured Nue.

As Nue charged towards the special grade, Inumaki was supposed to say a command but he didn't, and the cursed spirit stabbed Nue.

I saw Inumaki cough out blood. Dammit! Then I saw Kamo being pummeled into the ground. Before wooden spears could get to Kamo, Fushiguro grabs him out of the way in time.

Great... I thought about what I could do in the moment.

Fushiguro was about to summon a Shikigami until Inumaki stopped him.

"Pickled mustard leaf."

"Inumaki-san! Don't push yourself any further!" I said.

"Blast... away!" Inumaki commanded, and sure enough, the curse blasted into another roof, but Inumaki had collapsed.

Fushiguro and I went after the curse immediately, and to my surprise, Fushiguro had cut a part of the curse. He slashed the left branch within the curse's eye socket.

"Its eye branches are its weak point!" Fushiguro said. Score then.

"Hand me that weapon!" I yelled. Fushiguro gave me the special grade cursed tool: Playful Cloud.

I had practiced with Maki-san quite a bit since we both practiced Aikido, but I'm not as good as her when it comes to using weapons other than knives and a jo stick.

My plan was to attack the special grade with a Cursed Tool on its level... when time was slower.

I pulled out my watch. "Time Manipulation: Decelerate."

Suddenly, everything was slowed. Nobody barely moved an inch, and so with a single strike, I struck the branch on its face.

I was going to keep this up in slowed time but suddenly my technique was out of use. Time was normal again. The curse attempted to strike me but I managed to dodge a bit of it, although I had gotten cut on my left cheek.

Good. My technique was out of use because the amount of cursed energy emitted from my opponent succeeded me by far. I smiled. You should be low on cursed energy then.

As I expected, it was getting extremely difficult for the curse to recover and heal its injured arm, and Fushiguro noticed this. He summoned Divine Dog: Totality, and it was quick and able to slash away at the curse's arm.

Then I saw Maki appear. She attempted to strike the curse's eye socket but was blocked. But...

"Fushiguro!" I quickly gave Fushiguro Playful Cloud and the 2 showed great chemistry striking the curse.

However...

"Don't make me use a three section staff again! It's so hard to use!!" Fushiguro yelled.