𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔.

Y/N's POV

"Why do I have to discuss my type... with someone I just met?" Megumi asked.

"Yeah. He seems sour but has high standard," Nobara pointed out.

"You, shut up. The situation's getting complicated for absolutely no reason," Megumi said, getting even more agitated.

"Toudoi Aoi. K, I introduced myself. Now answer my question and if you like guys, that's fine. A guy's type says everything about him."

The dude went on but I wasn't listening because it was getting boring. Something about how he loved the feeling he felt during the exchange event?

"So answer me, Fushiguro. What kind of woman is your type?" Toudou yelled.

Megumi's POV

Seriously... What kind of stupid question was that?

Kugisaki and Sato are currently unarmed. I'd like to avoid a fight at all costs.

"Well?!" Toudou was getting impatient.

I sighed. "I... don't really have a type. As long as that person has a moral compass that can't easily be swayed and has an unshakable character... that's good enough for me."

I saw y/n smile and it represented approval and agreement. However Kugisaki -

"If you had said something like big boobs I would've killed you, Fushiguro."

"So damn noisy..."

Then I saw a tear slip down Toudou's cheek. "You're boring... Fushiguro."

Was that the wrong answer?! But I was being honest!

Y/N's POV

Unsatisfied with Fushiguro's answer, Toudou threw Fushiguro.

"Fushiguro!!" Nobara and I yelled. We both tried to help him, but Nobara was pulled back by Mai.

"Unfortunately I can't stop both of you since I only have 2 arms but... Poor Fushiguro ~" Mai said.

"Tch." I gave Nobara a look that said "sorry but I'm gonna go after Fushiguro" to which she simply nodded saying "it's OK."

I ran after Fushiguro and Toudou to find Fushiguro already injured, bruised, and scratched from the impact of the hit.

"Huh? What's this?" Toudou noticed me. "I don't want you bothering me so why don't you come to me and we can get this over with?"

"No," I said. "You come to me."

Toudou smirked but stayed where he was. "I was just kidding! I'd feel really bad if I ended up hurting a beautiful woman like you, though. Just don't get in the way."

I stayed where I was as well, but if he ends up hurting Fushiguro which is highly likely, I'm gonna need to step in.

Megumi's POV

"I knew at first glance... that you would be boring," Toudou said to me. "I didn't want to judge you too quickly so I asked you but... I guess I was right.

Oh. So he's that Toudoi Aoi. The one that exorcised 5 first grade curses and 1 special grade.

"You don't use cursed techniques, right?" I said.

"Oh, that's a lie. I used one against a special grade enemy."

This dude's a monster!!!

"Stop. This is unnecessary," y/n said.

"No, it is necessary! I need to see how strong my opponents will be at the exchange event!" Toudou laughed.

Looks like he can't wait... I decided to summon a Shikigami. "Nue plus toad. Bottomless well."

Toudou's heavy and uses close range attacks so I'll put some distance between us and be as quick as poss -

Y/n pulled me out of the way and the next thing I knew, my Shikigami were gone. Toudou was fast!!

"I said to not get in the way!!" Toudou yelled.

For some reason, he was aiming for me but y/n had good reflexes too, and managed to pull me out of the way and dodge every attack.

I didn't like how she was trying to protect me, as I felt useless.

"Y/n, let me handle this!!" I yelled.

She looked at me worriedly but exited the fight, and let me deal with Toudou alone.

Big mistake.

Toudou managed to grab my face and slammed me through multiple walls (my dude 💀) and the next thing I knew, we were at the top of the building.

The winged toads managed to help me a little bit. They wrapped their tongues around Toudou's limbs and it gave me some time to somewhat recover.

My head hurt like crazy and I was bleeding now. However, the toads couldn't do much as this guy was really strong, and he managed to break free.

"Fushiguro, I told you," y/n said. Where'd she come from?

"He's such a boring opponent," Toudou said.

"Then I hope I won't be boring." Y/n smiled. She got into a fighting stance and cursed energy began to emit from her fists.

Toudou smirked and became excited. "Bring it!!"

Out of nowhere, Toge came and opened his collar saying, "Don't move."

His words put a spell on Toudou, and he couldn't move just like the command.

"What do you think... you're doing?!!!" Panda punched Toudou in his frozen state. This didn't have much of a strong effect on him but he did feel the impact.

"Made it," Panda checked his fist.

"Bonito flakes!" Toge said, and came to stand by y/n and I.

"Why couldn't you just wait until the exchange event? Are you seriously that impatient?" Panda said.

"Well... It seems like I won't be bored this year," Toudou smiled.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 🧋

I love this fanfic's comments 😭 Megumi x buildings 💀 (@Yuuji_Jacket, that comment sent me to Jupiter I swear)