𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕.

Y/N's POV

11:16 P.M.

"Stitch face..."

"Hm?" The man with stitches that I always saw in my dreams was now in front of me. "Oh? Am I famous or something now?"

"Why do you keep appearing in my dreams?" I asked, fully aware he wouldn't know the answer.

"What? Um... I dunno. I wonder why," he answered. Then he smirked. "You intrigue me."

"Sato!" Nobara came around the corner. "It's Patchface!" She took out her tools and concentrated on her cursed energy, before using her Hairpin technique to land a good hit.

"Let's kill him, Sato!" I honestly didn't know what to do. Why was he in my dreams?

"Sorry sweetheart, that won't work on me," stitch face said. He was bleeding and quite injured.

"Sato, snap out of it! Can't you see he's an enemy! We need to kill him! He's a threat to everyone, both sorcerers and non-sorcerers alike!" Nobara yelled. I blinked and widened my eyes.

She's right... He's an enemy. Even though I have questions for him, as a Jujutsu sorcerer... I have to do what needs to be done.

I took out my knives and got ready to fight. "Sorry about that," I said. "Let's kill him?"

"Thought you'd never ask," Nobara smirked. She whispered something in my ear before we fought. "Don't let him touch you." And she explained his technique. I nodded. So he was really dangerous.

We attacked him but he kept changing his form much to my annoyance. While he was untouched, he managed to cut Nobara and I in some spots. I needed to bear the pain and suck it up! I need to be strong!

"I thought I told you already... it won't work," stitch face said.

"I heard you. But sometimes you won't know until you try!" Nobara replied.

"Puhlease ~" The curse said. For a curse it sure was playful and childish. Not so mature.

"I got this one Sato. Let me have the spotlight and while I'm at it, observe for me." Nobara flashed me a smile and dashed away from me. I trusted her since I knew my technique probably wouldn't work in this type of situation.

Nobara threw more nails at him and went up, throwing more nails from above and activated Hairpin. Then she came down and used Hairpin again. It was working! Her technique was so awesome!

Lastly, Nobara finished and used Resonance.

"Nice, Nobara!" I said. She smiled at me and we high fived each other.

"Your cursed energy isn't that strong..." stitch face said. "And earlier... you could've just grabbed me or something."

Nobara told me that she felt her curse energy detonate somewhere else nearby. "So you're a double of yourself," I concluded. "And can't use your cursed technique." I smirked. I had figured it out.

"Mhm," stitch face said.

"Resonance is a technique that will have an impact on him. It doesn't seem like all techniques that strike will damage him," I said.