| description ❦ |

I am a 19 year old divine feminine and my name is Page Williams.

I am greater than my highs and lows.

I invite and welcome my brothers and sisters into my daily journal!
I invite you to me showing off my deepest parts.
People tend to run away from going within,
It's darker than the ocean and deeper than the sea... just as a cocoon and pregnant womb is dark, out comes light and new birth and growth.

This will be me unfolding the parts I grew to love in which I thought I could never love or the parts I couldn't control and used to want to let my fire blow out and kill myself.
I will always let my fire burn no matter how hot or who it affects.
My fire is full of love and no more rage.

I am fine with waiting for what I truly deserve. My time for that is now.

I've blossomed because I had to stop dwelling about my past and keep dat shit movin!

Even when you think God isn't working...
he's working! See have you ever seen a caterpillar transform into a beautiful butterfly? There are few transformations in nature as miraculous and fascinating as the process of becoming a butterfly. 🦋

Due to the pandemic and life occurrences,
I created a cocoon by retreating to spiritual solitude which may have actually looked like a cocoon to those around me because I even chopped my hair off. I created a solitude of purification that only made sense and felt right to me.

\ˈən-fək- wiT- ˈābəl /

My new mindset and aura doesn't allow too many people around me.
My spiritual discipline has lead to spiritual solitude which lead to self evolution.
Opening visions to new ways of living in commitment with myself and God because besides witnessing and experiencing major bullshit in my life span, God has never left me helpless and always kept me close to divine people that expanded my mind and possibilities that are possible with faith in God.  I let go of that person who went by Rampage for too long and she was full of rage which attracted bad things due to my energy and lessons from God to speed up my heartless tantrums of a now liberal teenager to grow into a positive woman. I grew up with a narcissist birth giver that "raised" two type 1 diabetics. I grew up very strict guidelines with everything due to my dis ease. It was like a prison and the prison guards was the different acts that birthgiver pretended to be a woman each day. I don't speak or feel the need to have contact with either of my parents it's been over a year... I was left to rot by the people who were supposed to give me care and love.
So when all of the roots of my issues were solved and understood by me, I had let go of the pain and suffering of holding on to dis ease I stored in my mind body and soul.

I used to smoke on dro to keep me calm
But now I Meditate cause I used to be quick to letting shit blow up so I needed more deep healing, something on the outside couldn't fix.
My vulnerability kept on letting me consume things not meant for me.
I found the glowing underneath, by picking off all of my petals and now I have been unfolding, blooming and flourishing.

Jumped into a new year with the hopes of new healing!

Yours Truly
Mrs Raw