Chapter 4

Clay's POV:

I told myself I was never going to fall in love again. My first love, broke my heart. I never wanted that to happen again, even if i truly loved Y/N i could never put myself through that pain again but this feeling i feel for her already, feels... different. She wasn't like Alexa, she wasn't like anything I've met before. She was nice, cute, and overall perfect.

Y/N POV:

Clay had given me his hoodie to wear because it was absolutely freezing. This is why you shouldn't go to Florida in the winter time. I was developing feelings I have never had for anyone. I felt like me and clay belong together. It feels like we have known each other for a while though we've known each other for a day. I hope the future brings us a great friendship or even maybe more. His emerald eyes are sparkling in the moonlight and his hair, oh his hair, it waves in the waves and it's just. He's perfect. We are nearly back to his now so I give him a hug and thank him as we get to the door. "Thanks for giving me your hoodie and walking me to my house. I really appreciate it." I take off his hoodie and try to give it to him. "Here's your hoodie back." As I try he pushes it back at me and says, "Keep it, you're going to be cold and I don't, I mean, you don't want to be cold." He stutters and he starts to blush, It's really cute. We enter the house to find everyone now awake and staring at us.

Clay POV:

We got into the house and I'm now red from stuttering in embarrassment to Y/N. Everyone is staring and my heart dropped realising everyone can see me red and Y/N in my hoodie. Nobody pays much attention and goes back to what they were doing. I let out a little sigh as Y/N let out a little laugh, her laugh is so cute. After a while we all started getting hungry so we ordered food, it was 11:25pm and Niki, Will, Tommy and Toby were supposed to leave around 5 but we all fell asleep so we asked them to stay in the spare room like usual and they did. We ordered pizza and it arrived in 10 minutes. After we all finished eating, everyone headed to bed apart for Y/N.

Niki, Will, Toby and Tommy fell asleep in the spare room, and Y/N didn't know where to go so she tried to stay up all night. I wasn't going to let that happen. I picked her up and took her to my room, I placed her in my bed and covered her over. I was about to go into George's room to sleep there tonight when I heard a little giggle andY/N saying "Hey, come back. Stay with me. Please." I hesitated at first but she wasn't giving up.

I got into bed with her. She giggled whilst turning over, she leant her head on my chest and went to sleep. I hugged her back. Was this the first time I was going to sleep in a few weeks? I got the hair out of her face so I could look at how peaceful she was.

Y/N POV:

Clay moved me to his bed and was about to leave which I wasn't gonna let happen because it's his room. "Hey, come back. Stay with me. Please." I say. At first he wasn't sure but i kept saying to stay and in the end after hesitating he stayed. As he climbs into bed, cuddle up to him and immediately fall asleep. As i slept i couldn't stop thinking about Clay, he's on my mind after a day. What's gonna happen within a week, a year? Woah Y/N get a hold of yourself, you've just met him.

I wake up to my alarm at 6am to find Clay not here. I head downstairs to see everyone already awake. "Morning beaut." Niki says as soon as I walk down the stairs. "How did your sleep go? Was Clay's bed comfy?" I froze at that response and she just laughed with everyone else. Me and Clay lock eye contact but we break that as Will says about food. "Hey guys, the pancakes are now done." We all walk over to the kitchen once he serves up all the plates and we all sit around the massive island. Once we all finished, we put the plates in the sink and went to get ready. Niki came to help me with my hair and makeup again and I did hers. I was wearing a black cami top with denim shorts and converses. Niki was wearing her dungaree dress with a black and white striped crop top. We headed down stairs to the boys and we all went to Starbucks on the way to school.

Clay's POV:

Y/N walked down after getting ready and wow she was perfect. Her outfit was so pretty and her makeup. Oh how much wished she could be mine. We all head to starbucks and she is by my side the whole time. I wish she felt the same as i do but she probably doesn't. After we got our Starbucks we headed to school. We headed to our classes and all of them today. I sat next to Y/N so we joked about it and talked about what I stream and what we have in common. She said that she's watched some of my streams and that brings butterflies to my stomach. I never expected her to watch them. Do you think she's a streamer? I hope so.

I took her home tonight, we were screaming our favorite songs as loud as we could. This was honestly the most fun I have had in awhile.

Niki's POV:

Clay and Y/N have been hanging out quite a lot recently. This is the first time I've seen Clay happy. I need to find out what's happening between them too. Clay told me that Y/N makes him nervous and he finds her cute. I want Y/N to be happy and I can tell Clay makes her smile. I know them both well and believe they are perfect for eachother but i don't know if they know it yet. Me, Will, Nick, George, Tommy and Toby all see it and our point is proven from last night.

-R