Chapter 13

Clay's POV:

We headed downstairs with Y/N. it's been a while and she hasn't said a word still. I think the shock has taken over her. She's still shaking so i carry her downstairs and as i put her down she latches onto my waist with her arms. I don't think she wants to let go until she feels safe. That's understandable and I hope she feels safe in the house. We go to the kitchen and we get a few snacks. Everyone sits down on the sofas and beanbags and we all play games. First it was mario, then guitar hero then finally Minecraft because it's the main game we all play. It was 5pm now so we all decided on instead of ordering food we would make it. I got up to make food but Y/N tried to pull me back down, so instead I picked her up and carried her with me. Everyone looked over to make sure she was okay but Niki explained everything and they all understood. They all went back to playing different games while I cooked.

I sat Y/N down on the island near the sink so I could cook. "You okay bub? You havent spoken for a while, you know you can talk to me." i say as i walk over to her and hug her as she still sits on the counter. "I- i- i know, i j- just..." she was stuttering a lot but i could tell she was still scared. "Hey bub, take your time okay." i say and she nods. A few seconds pass, "I feel like it's my fault he came here. I put you all in danger. Especially George. You can be fined for lying to a police officer. I'm really sorry I just... i'm guilty for all this.'' I need to make sure she feels no guilt because we all want her to be safe, we would do anything. "Hey baby, dont think its your fault okay. He should have never tried coming back to get you after he made you leave. We all are here to protect you no matter what. Okay, we are all family. No matter what we are always here." She nods and hugs me tight. I start putting kisses on her neck. Soon I look into her eyes and at her lips and she does the same. We end up making out on the counter until we pull back realising where we are. I look behind her to see and they are all still fully focused on the game. She giggled and stayed sitting on the counter as I got everything out for dinner.

I made spaghetti and meatballs and a salad. We all sat where we usually do at the island and talked about random things and about the SMP. "So Y/N, when are you going to start streaming. It would be amazing if you joined the SMP." Tommy has always wanted Y/N to join since he found out she played minecraft. "Um, i don't know. I'm not very good at minecraft." Y/N was trying her hardest to come up with a reason. "Bullshit! You beat minecraft everyday Y/N, dont lie." Niki definitely knew Y/N was lying and had to say something. Everyone laughed and we carried on eating. "Okay right so later we are all going to play minecraft together and i'm gonna stream it on the pc and i'll play on the laptop so Y/N will be the one actually streaming. Deal?" I had to say and everyone agreed. "Wait, I'm going to do WHAT?" Well apart from Y/N. "C'mon it will be fun and I'll be right next to you the whole time looking over chat." Hopefully that convinced her. "Fine." Knew it would.

We all finished and we washed everything up. After it was all put away we went to set up the stream. "You ready?" i asked Y/N as i could see she was all nervous. "Um, yeah. Can I get a drink quickly?" she was definitely nervous but so would i. "Yeah of course. Just bring it up." She nodded as she left to get a monster from the fridge. "Okay let's start." now she was sounding confident. "Okay, remember, press go live and everyone will pile in so wait a bit and then unmute okay? Oh and you defend on discord already so press this button to undefen and this to unmute." I showed her the buttons to use and she nodded. "Thank you babe, love you." She said she loved me and my face went red, i'm so happy we don't have face cams. "Love you too."

Y/N POV:

It was time to start the stream so I looked over at Clay and he nodded. I pressed the go live button on the desktop and within seconds over 200k people piled in. Wow! I wasn't expecting this many people. This is insane. In the end there were more than 300k viewers so I started talking. "Hi chat." I must have sounded so nervous. All of a sudden the chat was filled with 'Drista?' 'female dream?' 'woman?'. All of that made me and Clay both laugh. Then the chat was filled with 'Dreams girlfriend'. It was really funny to see chat blow up. "Hi chat, i won't be streaming today but my girlfriend will." Clay spoke into the mic as I took a sip and nearly choked on my monster. Clay just smiles at me. "Okay so chat we are going to be playing a survival game where every block you hit multiplies. We are going to be with the dream team, Nihachu, WilburSoot, TommyInnit and Tubbo." I looked over at Clay and my nodded and misled to show I got it right. "Okay let's talk to everyone then and we can get started." I undeathened on discord and everyone immediately went hi Y/n apart from Tommy who just went woman in which i simply replied with child.