C- Cramps (Period Cramps)

Menstrual cramps (dysmenorrhea) are throbbing or cramping pains in the lower abdomen. Many women experience menstrual cramps just before and during their menstrual periods.

For some women, the discomfort is merely annoying. For others, menstrual cramps can be severe enough to interfere with everyday activities for a few days every month.

This is probably one of the hardest thing, that can happen to us girls.

Cramp. Cramps. Cramps!

Let's talk about it already. So I know alot of us girls, don't get cramps until after a few months after we start our period, cause as far as I remember, I got cramps after.... i dunno, maybe about 9 months (the irony) after my period started.

It still doesn't change the fact that, everytime I get them I just wanna end my life right on the spot, right here right now.

The pain is HORRIBLE just imagine yourself: having a good time in school, chatting with your friends taking selfies and stuff and after a couple of weeks, it will turn away from you and begin with the WORST ones.

The pain is actualy equal to the sensation of stabbing yourself with a knife, repeatedly. The only difference is that you don't die instead, you feel the pain, which is for me, is just much more worst than dying.

As if period cramps isn't enough some girls even have diarreah during their period.

BAM!

I have never had diarreah before but that doesn't mean I want to have one. No one wants that. I just feel so bad for the other girls who are experiencing this situation. Imagine the three 'holes' working non stop, and your'e just there laying down in bed while begging for it to end.

May god bless your uterus...

I had a classmate before when I was still in 6th grade, she told me her story, of how she didn't sleep well at that time. So i asked her Why? And she said : 'I couldn't sleep because I was on my period, but then my diarreah had to kick in, and make it a whole lot worse, I kept going to the bathroom, back and forth, so it kept me me up until 3:00 am. Here I'll show you my bags.'

She showed me her eyesbags, and it was TERRIFYING!

Her Eyebags had bags aswell!!!

I feel so sorry for her :(

Well one thing is for sure...

I hate CRAMPS!

Mother nature's deadliest weapon for us girls: CRAMPS.

〒_〒〒_〒〒_〒〒_〒〒_〒←_←〒_〒〒_〒〒_〒〒_〒

ANOTHER UPDATE hurray!!!

Dont forget to vote and comment guyss... Luv yah! <3

Book covers are needed, just dedicate it to me.

My username is

CutiePatoote_13

Buh bai. :)