What A Day 👀

Bob's P. O. V

As we greeted Lola and our friends they said that they need to get done for tonight and would see us later.
We agreed that we need to get done too. So we took bowie and headed to the car. Once we got home, home our home. Damn I'm one lucky man. Maybe we should get a house here and in Australia, something we'd own together.

Eliza- babe would you want to look for a place together, like a house here in LA and maybe one in Australia?

Bob-you literally just read my mind, I was thing of asking you the same thing I mean I would like to have a house with my wife and to see our kids run around in the house with the pups. I mean we can't leave bowie lonely.

Eliza sat and looked at me with the biggest smile ever.

Eliza- our kids would be so cute. And yes my future husband we should look for houses, how about tomorrow we start looking online both here and back home. And more puppy's is a definite yes

Bob- that sounds like a plan but baby my home is wherever you are.

Bowie came and started licking my face obviously wanting some play time, Ej and I brought his stuff over here already so he would be comfortable. I took out his cactus teddy and gave it to him while giving him some cuddles. This dog hates men but he loves me which is a bonus, I think he always knew that EJ and I are meant to be. We need to be by Marie at 7 tonight so we still had alot of time given its only past 2 in the afternoon.

I turned to look at Eliza to figure out what she wanted to do, just to see that she has fallen asleep. I picked her up and carried her to the bed with bowie following. He settled on his doggy bed next to our bed. I put her on the bed and took off her shoes, outfit as I was removing her outfit she woke up a little and removed her bra ofcourse and put on a tshirt of mine because I know she loves to sleep like that. I removed my clothes and put on a shorts, set an alarm so we'd wake up for later and got into bed. As soon as i got in, she attached herself to me with her head on my chest and I wrapped my hands around her, our legs intertwined. I could definitely do this the rest of my life. I kissed her head

Bob-I love you forever.

Elizas P. O. V

I woke up to the alarm ringing, I checked the time and it was 5 we really slept for almost 3 hours. I looked up and saw that Bob was still asleep with his hand wrapped around me while my head was still on his chest. His so calm and so handsome even when he sleeps. I'm so lucky. I think back to our earlier conversation about buying homes and about babies, I would love children with him.
I can imagine little curly haired blue eyes babies running around our house with the pups and bob and I inlove and happy. I cannot wait honestly. I really needed to wake him up so we can have something to eat before we left. Maybe I should make up some pancakes and bacon. I tried to move but his grip just got tighter so I rubbed my hands up and down his chest...

Eliza- baby, we need to get up. We still need to eat before everything my love, I was just gonna make us something to eat... Then I'll wake you after.

Bob-hmm but I can't sleep without you how about I help you or watch your choice.

Eliza- you can watch me... that sounds good

I pecked his lips and got out of bed.

Bob- Oh my, damn

Eliza- what happened?

Bob-I forgot how good you looked in just my tshirt. Do we really need to eat?

Eliza- yes even though we're not drinking because I doubt you want to stay at Marie's place, we can have dessert when we get back you know start on those babies *wiggles eyebrows*

Bob- oh we definitely will start. Okay my love, let's get done and answer all the questions our friends are dying to ask us. You know this party is basically their ask Beliza party!?

I laugh at his comment and walk into the kitchen, washing my hands and starting on the pancake batter.

Eliza-baby can you get the bacon out of the freezer and defrost it please.

And just like that we helped each other around the kitchen with some intimate moments and got out breakfast for dinner done. I made a mental note to find a house with a good size kitchen because we both love to cook and explore when it comes to cooking. We than procceded to eat and chat with Bob giving bowie his dog food and him eating alongside us. We got done, made sure bowies doggy door worked, put the cameras on and left our house at half pass 6. We stopped at mcds along the way and got some food for everyone because we know they will be drinking and they won't eat.

When we got to Marie's house there was some people here already, one of the cars made me instantly irritated. We got out of the car and walked hand in hand to the front door.
Bob sensed my mood and lifted our joined hands to give mine a kiss.

Bob-remember we not hiding this time, I'm yours and you're mine, which reminds me we need to tell our fans yeah... I love you bub

Eliza-you always know what to say... Yeah we need to find the perfect time. I love you

I leaned up and kissed him as someone opened the door.

Richard- PG guys *laughing* the lovebirds are here and now the party can begin.

We hugged him, he helped us with the food and walked inside. Once we greeted everyone, even those not so happy to see us..

I led Bob to Marie's bedroom so I can put my bag there, before we could leave the room Bob pulled me into him and deeply kissed me, this kiss made my knees weak and my whole body tingle.i hooked my hands at the back of his neck playing with his hair and his one hand was on my waist and the other hand on my butt.The kiss deepened even more if it was possible and that made a moan escape my mouth which made Bob growl. Just then we heard someone walk into the room and mutter a sorry didn't know you were busy. I knew exactly who that voice belonged to, it was her... The one who had feelings for my man. Bob and I reluctantly pulled away, he still kept his hands where they were, he was showing her that I was his and not her. I placed my hands on his chest and pecked his lips before turning around so my back was too his front, he then moved his hand to hug me from behind. I looked at her and smiled while she faked a smile but looked like she wanted to hit someone ( haha probably me I thought)

Eliza-omgoodness no it's okay, we just got a little carried away, I guess it happens when your in love.

Bob-yeah we almost didn't make it out of Our house.

Her- *fake laughs* I just came to get you guys because they starting to eat and they didnt want to eat without you.

Bob- thanks we will be down in a minute or two

Eliza-thank you.

With that she left the room and we burst out laughing. Bob pecked my lips once more and led me down the stairs to chill with our friends. As he said the conversation was basically about us and about our relationship. Once we got home we took our time and made love appreciating the passion and love we have, laying in his arms I laughed at what a day it had been. But here in his arms I can conquer anything. We fell asleep with bowie wanting some cuddles too.

I hope you guys enjoy, I havent proof read it yet, I will do that tomorrow and edit any mistakes. Thank you guys for everything. I hope you enjoy... Comment down below what youd like to see or want to see.
Be safe and stay healthy.

Be well be kind - Bob
-B