This Is Our Story

Bobs P. O. V

I know Eliza is really stressed about this cast breakfast because of everything that came out during our last cast meeting. It was unexpected and uncomfortable for many of us. Right now the only person I'm worried about is Eliza, her happiness is what matters most.

We're getting ready to go shower. I needed to help her calm down so I decided to have a little fun. I ran up behind her picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, opening the shower door I used one hand to turn the water on, I checked to see if she had her phone on her or mine on me which we don't... Throughout all this she was just laughing and asking me what I'm doing. I waited for the water to be a nice temperature and then stepped in under the water with her still in my arms, her back to my chest. She screamed and laughed, I put her on the ground and she turned around in my arms.

Eliza- I'm so going to get you back buttt......... thank you my love

Bob- is that a challenge love?*eliza- hmmm* You know I've always got you.

She then stood on her toes so I met her halfway and we kissed. This feeling will never get old. It's like I could feel all of her problems and fears being released from her body and mine aswell. She makes me whole. It was as if the water was not just washing our outside but cleansing us too.

We then showered and got done, mentally preparing for the day. I wore a simple jeans and tshirt and she wore a beautiful white shorts jumper. She looked absolutely gorgeous.  I walked up behind her and wrapped my hand around her waist.

Bob- ready to go love?

Eliza- with you I'm always ready.

I pecked her cheek and we were on our way. She checked her phone for the first time since yesterday to see if there was anything important.

Eliza- Marie picked bowie up from Nina and said she will bring him to the breakfast which we are 5 minutes late for *giggle* talk about a fashionable entrance. Being late and revealing that we are Dating.

I laughed with her and reached over to grab her hand with my free one when I saw her face drop. I knew this was about them finding out about us.

Bob- well they really don't have a say, bub I'm so serious nothing and no one is going to come between us ever again. Your my present and future. I love you Eliza.

She was in tears so I wiped her cheek with the same hand,I then lifted her hand in mine and kissed it. .

Eliza- I just I... I can't lose you again, as independent as I am you make me whole.. Because you are my soul mate and nothing or no one will change that. I love you Bob.

When we got to the restaurant i parked the car and turned to look at her fully.

Bob- ready?

Eliza- ready! We've got this.

She leaned forward and kissed me. I got out and went to open her door. Luckily it was private parking because we want our fans to hear it from us. We walked into the restaurant hand in hand.  The waiter lead us to the private room. When we walked inside most of them were already here and turned to look at us, they looked from our faces to our hands and back to our faces. There was some smiles but a few sour faces too.

Bob- Well hello everyone.

Eliza- hiii

Everyone-- hi guys

Marie sat with the biggest smile on her face.

Marie-  come sit

The two chairs that were allocated for us were on separate ends of the table mine was next to Richard and tasya and hers next to Jason and lindsey. I saw Elizas face and felt her heartbeat speed up. So I bent and whispered *do you trust me* she just nodded so I lead her to my seat getting a few looks, sat down and helped her sit down on my lap.
Everyone's faces were shocked and some were laughing.

Lindsey-- hay ej *eliza- hmm* you do know there's chairs right. *laughing*

Eliza- I know but my man is really comfy and warm. *smiling*

I just wrapped my hands around her waist as she found a conformable position and kissed her shoulder.

Elizas P. O. V

For about 10 minutes we all fell into conversations and everything was okay. I saw the way she looked at him and the look of jealousy as she looked at me on his lap or his hands intertwined in mine. Bob was obviously oblivious to it before but since she got drunk and admitted her feelings for him his been trying to distance himself from her. I know he can see her facial reactions because he is being extra with little kisses her and there. Not that I'm complaining I love his kisses. I also know that his doing this because of the guy  who apparently likes me. I was thinking so hard that all of the sudden I felt Bob's lips on mine, and of course I kissed back. The kiss was beginning to get heated so we both pulled back and he pecked my lips gently once more. I turned to see everyone in their own worlds with one or two paying attention to us.

Bob- what you thinking about so hard baby?

Eliza- *blushing* that my love I will tell you when we get home to OUR house.

Richard--woah woah woah.... You asked her to move in? *Bob nodded and I hid my face in his neck* congratulations my man she's irreplaceable... You two are made for each other.

Eliza- thank you brother it means alot. *I turned to look at Bob who was looking at me already*We are happy very happy.

Bob- very very happy. *smiles at me* thanks Richard. Ay Marie *marie- yes bobby* where's our son that you were supposed to pick up from Nina?

Marie- he is on the playground with Lola, Chris and Chelsey. They ate already so they're good and they don't have to be here for the meeting.

Eliza- thank you bubba I really appreciate you. * I turned to bob* after we eat do you wanna go relieve our babysitters?

Bob- of course I've missed that fur ball.

Just then the waiter came to take our orders, we got our food and had the team meeting as we ate. Bob and I were  sharing food and feeding each other more than listening to the actual meeting. They had set dates for us to start filming the new season and told us we would be getting new cast members. When we were done Marie texted me saying shes hosting a small get together with some of us at her place tonight. So she would like Bob and I to join. I showed Bob and we agreed that it would be fun. As we were saying goodbye to everyone I hugged Marie and told her we will see her later.

We walked to the playground that's next to the restaurant and greeted our friends and bowie.......

To be continued....................

Hi hope you liked it.. I have some good ideas coming up.... Also who do you think "She" and "the guy* are?
Let me know what you think and if you have ideas...

-B