One 🌿

Bobs P. O. V

I wake up to a body against mine and blonde hair in view. Instantly my arms tighten around her smaller frame. Her head is on my chest and her one arm around my waist, our legs tangled under the sheets. The clock says it's 8:30 am

Have you ever been on a trip away from home that was just too long then you finally get back home and it's an instant relief and instant joy. Your spirit even feels more at ease. That's how I feel with this woman. She is my home and I never want to go on a trip that requires me to leave home.

I don't know how long I laid there and just took the moment it but it seemed to be awhile because as soon as I know it her blue eyes are looking up at me, a wide smile settles on her face (I can only imagine the one on mine) and she sighs in contentment.

Bob- goodmorning love

Eliza- goodmorning indeed. How did you sleep?

Bob- perfect actually, you?

Eliza- amazing, it sucks that we have to get up for the cast breakfast... We have to be there at 10.

I could see by the look in her eyes she has a certain question on her mind. So I lifted her chin and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

Bob- I can't wait to tell everyone that you my love are my forever.

Eliza - you have no idea how happy that makes me

I kissed her forehead and started to get up. When I spoke she put a sad face on and got out of bed and I noticed she was wearing one of my white tops

Bob- unfortunately I don't have clothes here so I'm gonna have to head ho..... Me....... Is that my top? *Eliza blushes*

Eliza- yes it was the only thing that helped me sleep but.....*walks up to bob* now i have you.

She stands on her toes and kisses me. I kiss back and deepened the kiss... soon we're lost in eacother. Her hands were all over my body and mine on hers. A knock at the door broke our kiss.

Eliza- noo why does someone have to interupt *uhg*

I kissed her once again gently and spoke while I went to open the door.

Bob- we do have to get ready and if you want you can take your things and get ready at my place and that way we go together.

Eliza- that sounds perfect *knock knock*now open the door love.

I opened the door to find Marie ready to knock again.

Bob- woah woah. Hello to you too.

Marie- *walking in* hii, I came to give Eliza a ride but I have a feeling she already has one. Where is she? And why are you wearing the same clothes from yester.... Oh my goodness yous slept together already!

Bob-*laughs*  calm down M... We just slept in the same bed and she is packing a bag we need to get ready for the breakfast. So how about we meet you there?

Marie- okay okay *hands up like surrendering* I know when I'm interrupting. Meet you there.... *screams* bye Mrs Morley

Eliza-*screams* Byeeeeeee

Eliza appears from the other room and I just smirk at her.

Bob- so it's Mrs Morley now is it?

Eliza- well that my love is up to you. Now let's get going we still need to shower and we are running out of time.

I locked up her apartment and got into the car.

Bob- you know I can help us save more time if you want?

Eliza- do tell

Bob- well we could always shower together.

Eliza- I love that plan.

Elizas P. O. V

This is so natural. We are so natural. Driving to his house just makes me wish it was our place.

Eliza- so I did pack an extra set if you want me to stay over.

Bob- Baby I dont want you to stay over...*I was shocked*... I want you to be home with me every night.

Eliza- so why don't we

Bob- why don't we

Eliza- move in together, we're not strangers and I know I want this and more with you.

Bob was smiling like a kid in a candy store pulling into his driveway. He switched the car off and turned to me.

Bob- what a way to steal my moment. But it's okay. So will you move in with me EJ? * we both laugh*

Eliza- I would love to.

We kissed, decided to discuss the details later and then went inside to get ready. I am so nervous for what some of our casts will think because I know that one of them has a huge crush on Bob and one of them has one on me. So this will be interesting. As if he knew what I was thinking he came and wrapped his arms around my waist, I leaned back into him and felt so content.

To be continued......

Be well Be kind.
Just a reminder that this is just a book, no hate to any people or names mentioned.
-B