𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟎𝟒

February

February

KENDRA stands between four of her male dancers on stage having her rehearsal. The photographer is taking pictures of them. She pulls her hair up into a ponytail. She's wearing a black box pleat skirt with a white top and over knee boots with a high heel, so she could practice performing with those high heels. "Ugh." Kendra groans and kneels when the photographer was done with the pictures. Making the guys laugh. "Alright, let's go." She stands back up and walks to the left side to the first man. When her song started and her band started to play, she started to sing live pushing every guy away she's walking by. Every male dancer she pushes falls onto the ground, staying like that.

Until she met one of her female dancers at the end of the male's row. She hugs her and then all the lights are out, to make a huge statement of Kendra liking girls and having a woman of her own. When that part ended the male dancers disappear and it was only Kendra with the female dancers and one male dancer who is gay and can dance like a real woman with make-up and heels on. The other song starts and she singed doing the incredible choreography with the group of dancers. They pose when it's done.

"Good job everyone! Let's have a break!" One of the production workers said. Kendra nods, covered in sweat she cooled herself off by drinking ice-cold water. She pushes her hanging microphone away from her lips to give the bottle more access.

Kendra heard someone applauding for her. When she turns around she sees one of her male dancers named Matthew. "You just killed it." Kendra smiled taking all the compliments she gets in. She crosses her arms watching him with an attitude. "Dancing your choreography well while singing beautifully. No singer can pull that off perfectly. You are rare."

"It's called practice." Kendra shortly answers making him chuckle. He bites her lip watching her seductively. Lara, Kendra's guitarist watched them from a distance while she's tuning the guitar. She is curious about what's going on there.

"Yeah, I believe that. But you know what you should do differently into this choreography." He stands behind Kendra and touches her hips.

Lara walks over to them. "Hey, guys!" She smiled. Kendra smiled back and pulled away from Matthew. He watched Lara irritated. "Kendra you are as always amazing!" They started to chat. Matthew walks away from them. "God, he's gone." Lara rolls her eyes. Kendra frowned. "He's such a creep."

"Who? Matthew? He's nice, right?" Kendra looked behind her, watching Matthew talking with the guys.

"Hm. I don't know about that. I don't trust that guy." Lara says watching him with suspicion. Kendra laughs looking at Lara. "I'm dead serious, Kendra."

"Fine. Whatever you want! Anyway, you are coming to the housewarming right?" Kendra asks, Lara nods excitedly. "I will introduce you to my friends, you will like them. Especially, Marvin, he's so funny."