𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟏

September

September

|| ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Rumors go on and on about Kendra Soto! TMZ got tipped by a person that wants to be unidentified

|| ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Rumors go on and on about Kendra Soto! TMZ got tipped by a person that wants to be unidentified. That person claims to know the "real" Kendra Soto. Is Kendra the person we always known? Or is there another person behind this beautiful mask? What that individual claims got us gagged!

The person told that Kendra isn't a nice person at all! She's a liar and a cheater? Did Kendra cheat before? The unknown person also told that Kendra hates kids and her fans. She's also lying about her "natural" body. That person also said that her voice is all fake and that she's using her fiance (Billie Eilish) for clout? Is it true Kendra? More assumptions are made about the world star, but the question is if it's all true?

Kendra's management has told that Kendra doesn't want to answer all the assumptions that have been going on for weeks. The superstar got invited to the talk show Red Table Talk. The show of Willow Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, and her mother Adrienne Banfield-Norris. The topic of tonight's show is Rumors and being a world star. Everyone is waiting for tonight's show!

Because of this drama going on, the Europe leg of Kendra's world tour got canceled for now. New dates will be up very soon! Everyone who got the tickets is still able to see Kendra! ||

The three woman's listened to what Kendra has to say. "I have no idea where this all is coming from." Kendra started, looking down at her glass of water. "The rumors about me. It is now following me around. Whenever I go outside, I have been slut-shamed every time by society. Or they call me a gold digger, which I don't understand-." Kendra's voice broke, she swallowed her tears in. "I-Uhm. I don't know why that person would spread such horrible rumors about me." Kendra shook her head.

"People are trying to tear you apart. Just because you are a successful woman." Willow says, Kendra nods.

"Don't you think, that the person who did all this to you, has this specific goal? It's something psychological, that person seems very insecure about the way he or she is living and seeing you Kendra. Do all these things you love, have a beautiful career, and a partner who adores you triggers that person so much. That he or she does whatever it takes to let your crown fall." Jada says, Kendra and the other two woman nods agreeing.