Nine Months In The Ward

It's been about 9 months since I got admitted to the hospital and I sadly haven't heard anything from my parents, but me and Bakugo have grown closer over time, and along with that my emotions have been less jumbled and I seem to be feeling emotio...

It's been about 9 months since I got admitted to the hospital and I sadly haven't heard anything from my parents, but me and Bakugo have grown closer over time, and along with that my emotions have been less jumbled and I seem to be feeling emotions I had forgotten previously. We still take out our wires at times, but we're more careful about it now. I've noticed that they have very well hidden small security cameras in the rooms so they clearly know we take out our wires they just chose not to acknowledge it which perplexes me.

Me and Bakugo have grown so close together that now instead of him just sitting on my bed next to me I'll hold him in my arms while he looks up at me, trying his best through clouded eyes to figure out what I looked like. One time I had asked him what exactly he could see and he said he could see what color my skin and hair was but everything besides big shapes were impossible for him to see, all a blur. So I told him about my (e/c) eyes and whatever else on my body that I thought were important, like the scars that lingered on my knees from falling out of trees as a young child and other marks on my body that were there for whatever reason.

He enjoyed hearing the stories so I kept them coming, a new one every day. Eventually I ran out of stories about my scars so I started telling him stories about my experiences in high school with my friends before I was dragged to the hospital. Of course I missed them but now I had Bakugo and he had managed to fill the hole in my heart that my friends had left there.

 Of course I missed them but now I had Bakugo and he had managed to fill the hole in my heart that my friends had left there