help (part one)

"Hyung." he called out, "I need help."

The older paused the game that they're currently playing, "Hmm, let me guess. You need help pursuing and courting a boy?"

"Wow hyung, how did you know?" Taehyun gasped dramatically.

"Well, you wouldn't buy me this new game that we're playing right now, treat me pizza and chicken, and you even bought me a hoodie! You wouldn't give me all of that if you didn't need something from me. So I'm sure you need help to get a boy." Beomgyu answered.

"Okay fair point, but it's not just a boy, it's the boy. Yeonjun, the one that always ranks first in your dance class right?"

"You like Yeonjun hyung?" the older asked.

"Well duh, who doesn't?" Taehyun rolled his eyes.

"I don't." Beomgyu deadpanned.

"You don't like anyone, hyung. It's no surprise."

But I like you...

"Anyways," the blonde continued, "Will you set me up with him, please?" he pleaded.

Beomgyu sighed, "I don't have a choice, do I?"

"Nope!"

"Okay, fine."

_______

"Hey Yeonjun hyung!" the raven haired greeted.

"Oh hey Beomgyu! What's up?" the older was stretching his legs while answering.

"I want to ask you something."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Are you seeing someone at the moment?"

"Nope, why?" "Oh my god, are you gonna ask me out?" Yeonjun joked, knowing that the younger doesn't have any romantic feelings for him.

"What? No, of course not. I just happen to have a friend that's interested with you. His name is Taehyun, 2nd year, studying law." Beomgyu stated.

"Hmm Taehyun huh? Sure I'd like to go out with him sometime." Yeonjun answered.

"Okay, here's his number. Just call him whenever you want to meet up." the younger handed out a sticky note.

"Sure, thanks Beomgyu."

"No problem hyung, excuse me for a while, I need to change my clothes for this lesson."

"No worries."

_______

Their dance class lessons ended after 3 hours, they bid their goodbyes and proceeded to leave.

Beomgyu took out his phone to call someone.

The line rang for a few seconds before a voice spoke.

"Beomgyu?"

"Hyung, will you join me for a drink?"

"Taehyun did it again,huh?"

"Mhmm."

"Okay, I'll be there in 15."

"Thanks hyung."

The call ended.

_______

11:49 pm.

Taehyun's roommate, aka his brother, wasn't home yet.

He called his brother to check on him.

"Hyung! Where the hell are you?" he ranted when his brother picked up the call.