valentines!

Taehyun POV

I finally got close with Beomgyu hyung! I really can't believe that this would happen.

After liking him as soon as I started studying here in this university.

I still remember his bright smile, when he helped me get to my classroom on my first day being a freshman.

My heart fluttered so much, and I felt so giddy, so I know I definitely had a crush on him from that day on.

And now, after pining on him for almost two years, I finally got close with him.

Almost every day after classes, I invited him to go to the arcade or the mall, to have a 'friendly date' or hang outs. In my mind, I wished that those were non-platonic dates.

But no worries, I can wait for him.

Oh and Valentine's Day is coming, I think I want to confess to him.

Today's the day, and I just woke up. I double checked my gifts for Beomgyu hyung, then I went to school.

I'm kinda nervous, I don't know what Beomgyu hyung feels for me. I hope he accepts my confession.

There he was, at the opposite end of the hallway, waving his hand at me, smiling brightly, and his curly black hair slightly bouncing.

I can't help but smile back, who could resist him? He's basically the sunshine, at least in my life.

"Taehyun!" he greeted, "Good morning!"

"Hey hyung, good morning to you too! How are you?" I asked.

"Ugh, I don't know, come on let's go somewhere else, I don't want to be surrounded by cheesy ass couples." he grimaced, pointing at the couples holding huge red heart balloons.

"Sure, hyung."

"This is much better, just fresh air and no red colors anywhere."

"Hyung."

"Wait Taehyun, I'm still sighing in relief."

"Hyung." I called out again.

"You know, I don't understand why people spend so much money on balloons, it's not worth it. Isn't it better to give chocolates or jewel—"

"Hyung!"

"Wha—" he gasped when he turned to me and saw what I was holding; a box with a necklace with a sun pendant, a bar of dark chocolate(he likes them) and a small, hand size bear plushie.

"What is all this, Taehyun? You didn't have to."

I inhaled and exhaled before speaking,

"I might confess, I like you." I said, handing out the gifts.

He snorted before answering, "You might?"

"Fine, I'm confessing, and I love you. I love you since my first day of school here. I love your smile, I love the way you talk, I love listening to your jokes even if they're corny as fuck..."

"Hey!" he pouted.

"Let me finish," I chuckled, "I love hearing your voice, and I would love to hold your hands and kiss your—" before I could even finish my sentence, he leaned in and kissed me. It was divine and heavenly, I could kiss him all day, every day and I wouldn't get tired of it.

We pulled away after a few seconds, and we both had the biggest smile we could ever show. He cupped my cheeks and stared at my eyes,

"I love you too, and I love everything about you. I could go all day listing everything, but I think my 'I love you' is enough. So, be my boyfriend?"

I grinned, before pulling him into an embrace, and hugging him so tight, "I would love to, hyung."

It's been almost seven years since we started dating, and honestly, being with Beomgyu hyung is the best thing ever.

Oh, and I proposed to him like a month ago. He accepted it, and we planned on getting married on Valentine's day, which is also our 7th "getting together" anniversary.

Now we have three special events to celebrate on every Valentine's day, our wedding anniversary, our "getting together" anniversary, and of course, Valentine's day itself.

Beomgyu POV

Now I know what it feels.

To date someone,

To wake up in the morning and read sweet messages from my lover,

To be committed to someone,

To have someone by our side that cares about me and loves me,

And to be loved back by someone that I love.

I felt it all, all thanks to Taehyun, my very own Valentine.

♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡ hope you guys like this