work

"Fix all the errors in this report and give it to me after 10 minutes." Taehyun coldly commanded, slamming the papers in front of the other man.

"But sir, it's my lunch break." Beomgyu said with his bangs blocking his view as he look up the man in front of him.

"I don't care, just do as I say." the blonde man replied harshly and walked away with his hand in his pocket.

_______

"Sir, here is the report that you wanted."

Taehyun reached out for the papers and scanned the entire thing before muttering a low 'good enough', earning a frown from Beomgyu.

"Can I go now, sir?"

"Okay."

_______

"Hey, you alright?"

"I'm fine Soobin hyung." Beomgyu slumped his back and sat beside the older.

"Continue eating first, Beom. Lunch break's almost finished."

"Oh shoot, right."

Soobin chuckled and the younger furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you laughing at, hyung?"

"Nothing, it's just that, we've been co-workers for 2 years and this is the first time that we've eaten together."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that." he smiled sheepishly.

"You've always been eating at your office, don't you feel lonely?"

"I guess not, I feel like I got used to it somehow."

"That's nice, but I think that we should eat together more often!" Soobin offered happily.

_______

"Beomgyu-ssi, research all of these files for me and find all of their sources." Taehyun said as he scrambled through the messy folders and papers across his table.

"Sir, did you already eat?"

"I got no time for that right now."

"But sir, you need to e—" Beomgyu was cut off by Taehyun.

"I said I can't right now, and what are you still doing here standing in front of me? Aren't you supposed to do the task I asked you to do?" he blurted, earning a flinch from the other.

"I'm sorry sir, I'll get out of your way then."

Taehyun only nodded and as soon as he heard his door close, he rubbed the bridge of his nose out of frustration.

'Damn all these reports'

_______

It was already 8:30 pm when Taehyun decided to go home. He was the only person at the office since all of the workers go home at 6:00 pm, so it was obvious that he went over time.

He was dead tired, and proceeded to go straight home.

He entered his house when a certain face with a certain smile greeted him, immediately mirroring his bright expression.

"Happy anniversary love! I cooked all of your favorites!" Beomgyu greeted, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck and pecking his lips.

"Happy anniversary, Beommie, I love you." Taehyun smiled, tiredness in his body was already gone.

"I love you too Hyunnie, now let's eat first before it gets cold. Are you tired?"

"Hmm, a bit, but not anymore because of your hug and kiss." Taehyun winked and laughed.

"Aish, so cheesy!"

"I know, but you love it."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Come on, let's eat."

_______

"Hey Beommie." he called out.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry for earlier, you know when I interrupted your lunch and scolding you...." Taehyun trailed off, guilty with his actions towards his boyfriend.

"It's okay, I just know that you were probably jealous of me and Soobin hyung a while ago that's why you were acting like a cranky baby." Beomgyu laughed, earning a slap on the shoulder from the other.

"I was not jealous! And I did not act like a cranky baby!" he defended, a pout forming across his lips.

"Yes you were, I saw how you looked at me and Soobin, and yes you acted like a cranky baby, and you look like one too."

Taehyun kept silent and folded his arms, still pouting and looking down.

Beomgyu leaned and press their lips together and Taehyun immediately kissed back, and tilted their heads to deepen the kiss, savoring the chocolate taste of the dessert they last ate.

They pulled away after a while, and Taehyun "subconsciously" climbed up Beomgyu's lap, straddling the older, and his arms wrapped around Beomgyu's nape.

"I'm still jealous."

"You don't have to be jealous baby, I'm all yours." Beomgyu said in his low, deep voice.

"Why don't we just announce to everyone at the office that we're dating? That way there wouldn't be anyone flirting or hitting on you. They might be a hot guy or girl for all I know." Taehyun whined.

"I don't care if they're hot or not, because all I know is that I've got the hottest and the bestest boyfriend sitting on my lap right now."

"Hyung!" Taehyun slapped the older's chest, cheeks blushing from the embarrassment.

"Hmm?" Beomgyu teased, a smug look on his face.

"I love you, hyung."

The older chuckled slightly before hugging Taehyun and saying,

"I love you too, baby."

i CAN NOT write making out scenes

i'm sorry lmao