valentines?

Beomgyu POV

How does it feel to date someone?

How does it feel to wake up and see sweet messages from your lover first thing in the morning?

How does it feel to be committed with someone all your life?

How does it feel to have someone by your side and cares for you so much and loves you?

And how does it feel to be loved back by someone you love?

Well, I know for a fact that I haven't felt all those things ever in my life.

I'm 19 years old and in 3rd year, but I still haven't gotten in a relationship. Sure, I've had crushes before, but no one had a crush on me.

A lot of people are shocked that at my age, I didn't have any exes yet. Well would you be proud of yourself if you had like five exes?

I don't understand why people are so proud of having so many exes, love isn't a competition where you have to have a lot of exes to prove that you're a good lover, or you're attractive, or you're generally likeable.

For me, I would like my first to be my last, as silly as it sounds. I want my first relationship to be special and meaningful. I know first relationships often don't last long, but who knows right?

But as I said, no one had a crush on me. I know exactly why, I'm not attractive, I'm not exactly the best student, and I'm loud and goofy.

That's just how I am. I wouldn't like myself, too.

Oh, regarding my sexuality, I don't really know what I am. Am I gay? Or bisexual?

Ah, screw that. It doesn't make a difference anyways, no one likes me romantically.

All I know is that I'm not straight, which is a problem in our family. My mom CAN'T handle people part of the LGBTQ+ community, so I have to hide my whole being from her or I'll get disowned.

I was fine with my 'I-don't-know-what-I-am' and single self-life for all my life. Simple crushes here and there. I didn't want any commitments whatsoever, so I was contented.

Until someone came and made my life harder.

There he was, sitting at the cafeteria bench, with earphones hanging from his ears, phone on his hand, and his head slightly bopping, probably from the music he was listening to, and that goddamn smile that made my life so much better.

Damn you Kang Taehyun for making me feel this way.

Yeah, I know him. I don't know why, but I know a lot of the students' names, especially 2nd year students.

Self, please don't fall for him harder if you don't want to have your first heart break.

Few months later, I made the biggest mistake in my life.

Well, it's not really the biggest and it's not really a mistake. The thing is, somehow, we got close, like really close. And it isn't good for my whole being and heart.

I can't keep my feelings for him, especially now that we are close friends.

Ah right, Valentine's Day is coming. Another day of seeing cringy couples giving expensive ass gifts and too much PDA in public.

❤ (ɔˆз(ˆ⌣ˆc) taegyu being gay for each other 

♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡╰(*'︶'*)╯♡ and us being gay for taegyu being gay for each other