Part 1

~~Authour's note: You work at U.A. as the counsellor for the students who need it - and even sometimes the teachers. This will be a 4/3 part story. Each part will be posted every other week or so. You should go check out Igicho ASMR on Youtube, she's doing a bi-weekly on Wednesday reading of this!~~

You were on your rooftop, just taking some breaths of fresh air. It was difficult for you to sit in an office all day long with only an hour lunch break. You felt a buzzing in your pocket and took out your phone. It was your roommate.

"Hello?" You asked as you picked up your phone. Your friend squealed and you jerked the phone away from your ear. "Oh my lord, what is it this time?" You chuckled with a slight smile.

"I just had an amazing day! I got to meet Present Mic! Can you believe that??" They squealed.

"I worked with him, remember?" You reminded your roommate.

"I know, but still!"

You had met so many pro heroes but you didn't really care. You thought they were slightly overrated if you were being honest. There were so many every-day-heroes that went noticed who were just as good as pro heroes. You had nothing against your friends though you loved hanging with Shota and Hizashi, it was the system that you loathed. Maybe it was because at a young age you were let down too many times by them. Your parents were heroes working for an agency. One day you and your parents were captured by villains and were shot in front of you. No one came to get you, and there was barely any memorials for them.

The LoV picked you up, trained you and loved you. You were raised to hate the heroes. When you were old enough you were sent out on missions. This was your biggest and longest one yet. Your quirk was called Mind, you could basically read people's minds and know their intentions. When you were little it was usually involuntary but eventually, you got better control over it. When used too much, you got awful migraines and your brain can short circuit and shit your body down causing you to blackout. Your mission was to get information about the quirks and weaknesses by talking with the students, the best source. Even if the students didn't tell you all the information, they were usually still thinking about it.

"Well, I'm glad you had a great day. Do you need anything, I'm planning on going to the store later." You asked them.

"Naw, but thanks! See you later tonight!" They said and hung up.

"Mr Hawks! Over here!" You heard someone yell. You looked down to see someone who seemed to be a reporter rush over to the #2 pro hero, Hawks. You tried to listen in and see what they were saying,

Hawks turned around as he was walking down the street to see a reporter rushed over to me. He waited for them, how could he pass up a chance to be on TV? He gave the reporter a wink and a smile. "What can I do for you, miss?" The hero asked.

"We have a few questions your fans have been dying to know. Do you have a few moments?"

"How could I say no to my fans? Go ahead!"

The reporter nodded to her cameraman and he started to film. "So, Hawks, your fans have been dying to know, do you have a lover and if not, would you consider dating while you're a pro hero?" They asked him.

It looked like it took Keigo a second to figure out what to say. "I hate to let down my fans, but I don't really have any interest in dating right now." He told her, rubbing the back of my neck.

That was a surprise you wouldn't put it past Hawks to have multiple people dating him, he just seemed like that kind of guy. Maybe he had a secret lover that he just didn't want anyone to know about. You could care less it was his life, not yours. You started to get up and walk to the roof door but lost your balance. You tipped over the edge of the roof and started to fall. You screamed as you started to plummet. This was it, you thought to yourself.

The reporter turned to face the camera. "There you have it, folks, stay tuned for next week wher- Oh my gosh! Hawks, behind you!" they yelled.

Hawks whipped around to see you falling. He jumped off the ground and raced towards you. Your eyes were closed as you started to accept your fate, but before you hit the ground, you felt arms wrap around you. You opened your eyes to meet with Keigo's golden brown ones. You felt a blush crawl into your cheeks as you two stared into the eyes of each other. If Shigaraki could see you now, he'd probably kill you. "Uh-h, th-thanks..." You stuttered.

"You alright there?" he asked. You just nodded, a bit stunned from the whole situation. "Nothing to see here folks! Everything is fine!" Keigo said to the other pedestrians. He set you down and you stood there in awkward silence for a few moments before Hawks broke the silence. "So, what happened? D-do you know? If you'd rather not talk about it, that's totally fine, I-I just want to make sure you're ok,.." He rambled. You could see that you weren't the only one with red cheeks. Was Hawks flustered?

You nodded. "I just lost my balance, that's all. Thanks for saving me." You said rubbing the back of your neck slightly. "I-I should be go-" You started to say but Keigo cut you off.

"W-wait! Can I give you my number?" Hawks handed a piece of paper with his number on it. I- uh... want to get to know you..." He blushed.

You hesitated at first, you couldn't get attached, especially to a hero. But then you realized you could use him, you weren't completely happy about the idea, but many Shigaraki would promote you. You nodded, took the paper and smiled at him. He flew away and you watched him, wondering what now?

~~Time Skip~~

You stood at the edge of the balcony, making sure weren't too close and taking in the sunset. The sky was a swirl of pinks, oranges, yellows and purples. It was breathtaking. You heard a flap of wings and a swoosh of red. You looked beside you and saw none other Hawks, himself.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" he said.

"Yeah... Whatcha doing here? Don't you have 'hero' things to do?" You questioned him, turning to face him.

He just shrugged. "I'd rather be here with you, darlin'."

You rolled your eyes and scoffed. "I'm not all that interesting, y'know. I'm sure there are way cooler people you'd rather be with."

"Yeah, but I bet your eyes are prettier than Endeavour's." He winked at you.

You covered your mouth to hold in your laugh. "What's it like working with him, anyway? His kid, Shoto is pretty cut off so I don't really get much out of him."

"I'll tell you if you tell me your name." Keigo smirked at you.

"Oh, it's (y/n)."

"(Y/n). I like that. A pretty name, for a pretty person."

You blushed and shoved his arm. "Ok, now that you know my name, you have to tell me all the details!"

You two talked for what seemed forever, the sun was down and the stars were out. You two decided to lay on the ground of the rooftop to look at the stars, pointing out the constellations that you knew. Deep inside you, a voice was telling you to leave, but you felt at ease with Hawks, like you could tell him anything and no matter what he'd still be completely in love with you.

You rolled your head to come face to face with Keigo as looked into your eyes and smiled. "Has anyone ever told you that your eyes could never compare to the stars?" He seemed almost smitten with you.

"Pffft, yeah right." You scoffed.

"No, I really mean it. The moonlight makes your eyes sparkles it's so alluring..."

He had fallen, and you were on your way. You had to stop this before it got out of hand. "I-I have to go I have to get up early tomorrow..." You said standing up. "I... I had fun, thank you." You smiled at Keigo and disappeared behind the rooftop door, leaving Hawks alone with himself wondering if he'll ever see you again...