Chapter 32

I sit still watching the baby, we were doing the car seat inspection and the name says it all but they basically place the baby in and make sure there safe, breathing, heart rate, all of that stuff is good.

Vasily picking up the car seat while I was being stubborn, why use the wheelchair if I'm perfectly fine to walk, do I look helpless, weak and like I can't use my own two legs.

"It's hospital policy"

Bitch shut up I ain't trying to be pushed out of this place, too much people stare when others are in wheelchairs and I'm not trying to be stared at, plus with Vasily being all rich and famous I'm not trying to have paparazzi here taking pictures of me looking dead with eye bags hanging low in a wheelchair.

Me and Vasily were trying to leave right away, Isiah woke up every two hours and we had less then an hour before he woke up again, I was going to start some damn breast pumping when we got home and I wanted to clean a little.

Vasily put the car seat into the black plastic part, I didn't know the name all I knew was that you locked that to the actual seat and lock the car seat into it by just pushing it down into each other.

Sliding into the back seat I sigh, Vasily walking around starting the car.

I was exhausted, hungry, yet I had this need to clean a little before the baby was actually put down on anything.

Vasily for the first time was actually going by the speed limit and stopped at the yellow light, a car honking behind us making the baby jump up out of his sleep and I groan and punch the seat in front of me as the crying started.

Reaching over to the baby bag I dig though trying to find a pacifier or a bottle nipple, just something safe for him to suck on and groan again.

"Is there a binkie in here?" I ask still digging around

He turned around and looked at me squinting his eyes and shaking his head

"What is that?" He ask and I stare at him

"A pacifier, those things baby's suck on, it usually mimics a nipples so the child falls asleep or just shuts up" I explain kind of frustrated but I couldn't blame him for not having a clue about what the hell I was talking about

I sigh wincing as his crying grew and the light wasn't even green yet. I bend my pinky putting my knuckle in his mouth and humming a song while he sucks, eleven days and I was already used to him drooling on me.

Vasily taking a hundred years and a day to drive.

"Babe I know your trying to follow the rules of the road and be safe but can you please step on the fucking gas" I glare at him through the rear view mirror and he rolls his eyes at me going an extra 5mph which does nothing but thankfully the baby was sleeping by the time we got to the house, parking right into the garage.

Vasily grabbed the baby, taking the whole car seat out and picking up the bags, I hold the door open for him, closing the garage and locking the door before I walk in.

"I had Vera come over and wash all the clothes, sheets, and any fabric that would touch the baby so don't go yelling at me again, she did sweeping, mopping and cleaned the bedrooms, bathrooms, all of it so don't need to worry about that" Vasily said putting the car seat down in the floor, putting bags and the keys on the kitchen island

He walked over to me and pulled me in, kissing me and just hold me I smile.

"I would have done it"

"You wouldn't have had time to do it, you can make the bottle, then you get some rest, I'll feed him when he wakes up"

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" I ask with my face in his chest, his hands rubbing my back he nodded