boring... designs?...

The first point is actually a little bit strange... Really strange.

They say Sayaka and Peach have boring designs, and I agree a little bit, Sayaka and Peach don't have glorious designs but... You hate them just for that?... 

Remember, everyone has different opinions, so if you don't like their designs it's ok, but... Hating a character just because you think they look boring seems... A little bit dramatic... If you ask me.

In fact, in my opinion they're beautiful

"They're the stupid stereotypes..."

Dear, femenine girls have the right to exist, you know?...

I've seen many persons saying they hate Peach because she's boring (femenine) while Daisy has an energetic vibe (Tomboy) and they like only Daisy.

Sayaka and Peach are femenine, glamurous girls, it's fine if you think Daisy is better, ok but, don't hate them just because they're femenine because it's really dramatic...

I feel like I am the only one who likes Peach and Daisy at the same time, literally... Why are they comparing different characters in the first place?... Treating Peach like trash but they say Daisy is a goddess...

and the danganronpa fandom also says that Sayaka has also a boring, plain design... And sadly they don't investigate more about them, they only have what they've heard about them, and they don't give them a real opportunity to show they are good characters or at least, good persons...

It's really sad to see how Peach and Sayaka are getting hate just because they're "stereotypes"...