Sayaka's sad past...

Even when Sayaka Is an Idol, she's filled with so much insecurities, and everything started in her sad childhood...

Sayaka was a little girl with no siblings, she was completely alone in her house, her mother died or disappeared apparently, she only has her dad by her side, however, even her dad isn't with Sayaka all the time.

Sayaka's dad was busy almost ALWAYS, he barely was at home with her.

Living alone and sad, Sayaka was almost depressed, until she found a group of idols she saw on TV.

Sayaka smiled, something she didn't do in the past for a very very long time...

The idol group was the only thing that made her happy in her childhood, and when you think about it, that's pretty sad...

The group of idols was the only thing that gave her motivation and happiness in her life, then she realized she wanted to be an Idol like them. Her dad was supportive with her, and she decided to finally reach her goal.

However, this was not easy; Sayaka did unpleasant things to reach her goal (she even admitted that in her free time events in the first game, well all of this information comes from the first game). Poor Sayaka, I don't know what she had to do but I guess whatever it was it surely was not easy...

Sayaka realized maybe her goal/dream was not so sweet at all... she realized being an Idol has many problems... She was really sad but...

Suddenly, a miracle happened; she found her precious friends in her way,  the girls who wanted to be idols too, just like her, Sayaka talked to them, and finally she felt she was not alone in the world, she finally had friends (remember, she remembers Makoto but they never talked to each other in their old school when they were kids, they were too shy even when they wanted to talk to each other so hard), friends who also wanted to be with her all the time, then Sayaka and her friends decided to make a group of idol girls, just like on the tv shows.

Life was finally smiling at Sayaka, she had her dear friends by her side, finally she felt she had something to fight for in her life, her friends became her family, she loves them with her soul, without them, she would be giving up in her life, it's thanks to them that Sayaka decided to fight for her dream, it's thanks to them that Sayaka is not sad anymore.

You could say things were getting better for Sayaka, and it was really true, later, Sayaka and her idol group of girls were getting so much fame in her country, to the point they became the best idol group in the country.

Sayaka and her group used so much passion and happiness in their performances, showing how much Sayaka loved them. And they loved her too. Her best friends definitely made her life better, and she's totally grateful for that, so Sayaka is loyal to them all the time. And guess her father was proud of her too, now she reached her goal, she did it.

And things were going to be even better for Sayaka, but at the same time, the end of her life is near with that... Everything is ending...