Weak

Juliana groaned as she slowly stirred from her sleep. Her legs ached as she stretched out. As her eyes flickered open, dull early morning light fell upon unfamiliar furniture. From the distinct silence and the low light, she surmised it was somewhere near dawn. She never usually woke this early after a shift, confusion pushing through her sleepy haze. She began to turn onto her back when she realized there was a warm body curled up against her.

A flood of memories flashed through Juliana's mind as her eyes fully opened. Breathy moans, nipped skin, flushed cheeks and puffed lips pulled her abruptly out of her sleepy state. Chestnut hair splayed across her naked chest and slender fingers drawled across Juliana's stomach as it finally dawned on her why her body was awoken so early. Valentina was placing delicate kisses across Juliana's bare shoulder, her eyes still closed.

"Val?" Juliana croaked, her voice thick with sleep.

"Mmmmhm?" Valentina mumbled, her lips still grazing along soft skin. She opened her eyes slowly, crystal blue peeking behind dark eyelashes. Juliana didn't think Valentina could be more beautiful, but she was mistaken. Mussed hair and puffy features set against the clearest blue eyes made her heart flutter in her chest. A recently woken Valentina was the most stunning version of the girl she had seen yet.

Valentina held Juliana's eyes for a moment, before smirking and nipping lightly at the skin on Juliana's shoulder.

Juliana smiled, completely endeared by the act. She was expecting Valentina to be asleep, moving in her subconscious. It was apparent that Valentina was more aware of her surroundings and actions than Juliana originally thought.

"I fell asleep. I better get up and go before we get caught."

It was the last thing Juliana wanted to do. She was warm, comfortable, and had a beautiful naked woman by her side. She would have given almost anything to throw all caution to the wind, sink back into the cream sheets and wrap herself around the alluring girl beside her. But instead, she gripped the edge of the sheet and peeled it off her body. But as she moved to sit up, a hand pulled her firmly back onto the bed.

Juliana never thought of Valentina as physically strong, but her back hit the mattress with force, her hair whipping against the pillow. Long legs wrapped around her own as a warm body pinned her to the bed. A wicked grin flashed in front of her before Valentina pressed her lips softly against her own.

Juliana's hand immediately weaved into Valentina's hair, holding her close as they kissed lazily. Her other hand began trailing across Valentina's back, a slight shiver rustling across Valentina's skin. She sucked Juliana's bottom lip into her mouth as the kiss deepened, their tongues gently colliding in a mess of heat and desire. Valentina shifted slightly on top of Juliana, awakening a spark of arousal deep in her stomach. Juliana sighed into the kiss, aware of every point in which their skin connected.

Before she lost herself beyond turning point, Juliana released Valentina's lips, her palms carefully holding Valentina's cheeks. They watched one another for a moment, faces close, as they attempted to bring their heads out of the clouds.

"Val, we can't get caught." Juliana said softly. She wasn't sure if she was trying to convince herself, Valentina, or the both of them, but she knew it sounded feeble. The girl laying naked on top of her was entirely disarming.

"We won't. I have a plan." Valentina breathed, her eyes shifting from Juliana's eyes to lips and back again.

"What's the plan?"

Valentina offered a cheeky, lopsided grin.

"That's for later. For now, I want to try something."