"An Average Day"

Gaege's POV

It was like any normal day I joined the discord server with the boys. I was going to tell them my secret but then Eddie joined. It sounded like he was crying. "Eddie you good bro?" I asked "Yeah dawg I'm good." "Okay bro whatever you say." After recording me and the boys decided to go check up on Eddie.

Eddie's POV

After Gaege asked if I was alright I went and lied to him. I hate lying to Gaege. You see I really like Gaege. Not just as a friend. I love Gaege. I went to go curl up in the bed when I heard a loud knock at my door so I wiped my tears away but it was still visible that I had been crying. I got up to go open the door. When I opened it Grant and Gaege were standing there. Gaege ran and gave me a hug. I'll admit I blushed a little and hugged back. "Eddie tell me what's wrong." Gaege said with a soothing but stern tone. "N-nothing I'm f-fine." My stupid stutter gave me away. 'Damnit Eddie' I though to myself.

Gaege's POV

As I held Eddie in my hug he started sobbing. He left my embrace and went to sit on the couch. All I could do was follow him and comfort him.

Eddie's POV

The only thing I could make out while sobbing was "G-gabby cheated.." I trailed off Gaege wiped the tears from my eyes and his face met mine. His lips are soft. "I- sorry I really didn't mean t-" I kissed him again "shut up" By that time Grant had already left and me and Gaege sat on the couch and cuddled till we fell asleep.

A/n
Next chapter might be a little smutty
I'll update soon
309 words