Morning Sunshine

Gaege's POV

As i start to wake up I feel someone laying next to me. As I turned ove I saw Eddie and cuddled closer. He was warm and he put his arm around me. I wonderd off into my thoughts. When i got to the fact that the boys might hate me if they found out I was gay. I didn't realize I was crying till "Gaege what's wrong?," Eddie asked. "N-nothing" I responded. And I got up and walked out of the room.

Eddie's POV

Gaege left the room. So I followed. He was still crying and walking to the kitchen.

Gaege's POV

When I got to the kitchen Eddie walked in after before I got the chance to leave Eddie pinned me against the wall. I'll admit I was quite turned on but I was still crying. "Gaege what's wrong!" Eddie yelled I sobbed even more. "Gaege I'm sorry I didn't me-" I kissed him I couldn't control myself. "S-shut up.." I said. "So you want to be all bossy now..?" Eddie said with a lustful stare. "Fuck you" i muttered under my breath. "I'll fuck you Gaege" Eddie said. With a smirk I replied "Try me"

Eddie's POV

When Gaege said "Try me" i was hella turned on so I picked him up and laid him on the bed trying to find his sweet spot. ~mhhm~ Eddie~ Gaege said 'found it' I thought we fought over dominance I won so I started undressing him and started playing with his member ~auh shit~~ mh~ I lubed my dick and shoved it in slow but hard ~fuck~ Gaege said with tears of pleasure.

A/n thats where I end it dirty mother fucker
289 words