The Boys

Gaege's POV

"Eddie.." "Yes baby boy?" "I think...i think I want to tell the boys." "Want me to call them over" "mhm" after the boys showed up me and eddie stood there "so...what did you have to tell us mate?" Josh asked. "Okay uh..me and Eddie are..." I said "we're dating." Eddie finished. They all just stood in silence. "I honestly don't care. I mean its not wrong. You guys our our friends so it doesn't matter to me what about you Mully and Josh?" Grant said. Josh and Mully l"We don't care." They said at the same time. "I mean me and Josh have been dating for 2 months." Mully said.

Eddie's POV

After telling the boys they were really supportive. "We gotta head out. I'm glad you told us though." Mully said. "See you guys soon." Gaege said happily. He looked adorable. I pulled him into a hug. I kissed his head. "I love you baby boy." "I wuv chu too~" he said in his little juicy voice. We went and layed down. "I'll be right back" Gaege said "Okay baby boy"

Gaege's POV

I got up to goto the bathroom. When I got there I locked the door and fell to the ground. I sobbed until I couldn't cry anymore. I got up washed my face and put a smile on and walked back in the bedroom. "Gaege baby have you been crying?" "N...yes." I admited I started crying again. "Baby boy what's wrong?" Eddie saud pulling me into a hug. "I-i don't know." "Do you just want to lay down?" Eddie asked. I nodded my head yes. We cuddled for the rest of the night.

Eddie's POV

I didn't sleep that night. In the morning I got up early and made Gaege pancakes. "PANCAKES!!" I hear from behind me I chuckled to myself. He must've heard me "Hey don't laugh its not funny" "Aw im sorry baby boy" I kissed him on the head.

Gaege's POV

Someone knocked on the door. I walked over with Eddie trailing behind me. When I opened the door I saw gabby. "What do you want." I asked slightly pissed she showed up. "I need to talk to Eddie move." She said trying to move past me. When i shoved her she yelled "Don't touch me asshole!" "Then don't show up at MY house trying to talk to MY boyfriend." W-wait Eddie's gay?.." "Yes now FUCK OFF." I said raising my voice. "Fine whore" she said i just slammed the door after her. "I'm sorry baby boy." "It's fine" I said pissed off. We ate breakfast and watched tv all day.  We chatted a lot. I could talk to Eddie for hours. We eventually let sleep find us. In the morning I woke up on the couch Eddie wasn't there. I started to panic but found a sticky note on the fridge. 'I had to go to work be back later love you baby boy, love Ed's.' 'That's cute' I said to myself. For most of the day I scrolled through Instagram but i decide to sing a song.

When Eddie got home we ate dinner and went to bed.