Wholesomeness

Gaege's POV

The morning after I woke up I had a pain in the ass. Oh shit yeah that happend I thought. "Mornin babe" I hear from Eddie beside me "Mornin" I mumbled. We went to the couch and just sat watching tv for a while then Eddie said "Is it okay if the boys come over" "yeah" I answered. Honestly I just wanted cuddles. He was so warm. I was pretty tired and closed my eyes soon sleep found me.

Eddie's POV

Gaege fell asleep on me. I played with his beautiful brown hair. Sooner or later I heard a loud knock "Gaege..Gaege get up" "hm?" He mumbled "Get up the boys are here"  "Okay"

Gaege's POV

When I woke up I went upstairs to get changed. I put on black ripped jeans and a white boys hoodie. When I went back to the living room the boys were sitting down with Mully and Josh on the couch and Grant (narrators actually name) on the beanbag Eddie was on the floor so I sat next to him. We didn't want to tell the boys just yet. He didn't even look at me when I sat down. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Grant knocked on the door "Gaege what's wrong" "go away" I said sternly. I still didn't come out until the boys left.
"Gaege baby please come out you've been in there for hours..." "No" "please baby..." "No" "Gaege your scaring me" I slowly opened the door eddie was crying and my cheeks were already red and wet from crying. "E-eddie I- I'm so sorry I just wasn't think-" he kissed me at first I hesitated but I soon melted into the kiss. "Wanna go lay down baby boy" "mhm" I said.

Eddie's POV

"Hey baby boy" I asked "yeah" Gaege responded "why did you lock yourself in the bathroom "uh..uhm" he stuttered "dont lie to me baby boy~" "I was upset you didn't look at me when I say down." "Ba-" "You acted like i was nothing!!" He shouted.

Gaege's POV

"You acted like i was nothing!!!" I cut Eddie off. "Even when i ran to the bathroom Grant was the first one to ask if I was okay! Did you even care Eddie?!" I could feel tears forming in my eyes. Eddie hugged me"I'm sorry baby boy I really am. I knew you didn't want our relationship public so I didn't know what to do.  Im sorry" he dried my  tears. I didn't know what to say. The morning after I woke up and Eddie wasn't there. I started to panic. Thoughts started in my head 'did he leave me' 'where is he' 'he lied to me' Eddie walked in the room to see me having a panic attack. "Gaege baby what's wrong?" He asked "I-i thought you left me." I said in-between sobs. "Baby boy i would never do that. You know that i love you." "I love you too."

Part 4 will be out soon
512 words