Our Fun Time

*Smut warning*
                           Enjoy😉

Gaege's POV

When I woke up the next morning  Eddie wasn't there instead of panicking I went downstairs. Eddie was sitting downstairs on the couch and Josh and Mully where there too. I had just woken up so I was pretty tired so I went and just layed on Eddie. I had let his warm body comfort me amd I let sleep find me again.

Eddie's POV

Gaege came downstairs while i was talking to Josh and Mully.  He fell asleep on me so I took him upstairs and layed him on the bed. When I went to go back downstairs "N-no dont leave me Eddie" he mumbled. "O-okay just let me tell the boys okay." "Mhm." I walled downstairs and told Josh and Mully that I had stuff to do. "Alright man we'll head out." Mully said grabbing Josh's hand and leading him out the door "alright guys don't have too much fun~" I yelled after them. "SHUT UP DICKHEAD" Josh yelled. I chuckled to myself heading upstairs. "Gaege baby you awake.?" I asked "yea..." I got back from him. "What do you want to do today?" I asked

Gaege's POV

"You~" I said getting up and walking towards him. "Gaege not now maybe later~" "awe whyyy~" I said in an almost whine. "One you just woke up and two I don't want to fuck a tired Gaege that's no fun~" he said winking at me then leaving the room. I looked down 'fuck' I thought to myself. I was hard.

Eddie's POV

I knew Gaege was hard I could tell so I left the room. I could hear Gaege in the room he was moaning quite loud honestly it was so fucking hot. But I didn't want to carry him around all day because I break his ass. 'Fuck it' I thought  opening the door seeing Gaege in his boxers.

Gaege's POV

I hear the door open and Eddie walking through with a sly smile and locking the door. "Fuck" I mutter under my breath. Eddie climbs on top of me making my erection worse. He started grinding on me. "F-fuck Eddie~" I say in a whimper only to turn him on more. He pinned my arms above my head and started undressing himself as I was still in mt boxers from earlier. He started to jerk me off "auh~Eddie~" I said "wrong name baby boy~" and he started to go faster "daddy~" I moaned "good boy~" Eddie said. "Mmmh~ I n-need y-you~ inside m-me~" I said in-between moans. "As you wish baby boy~" and he took off mine and his boxers pounding into me. "Auhhh~" I moaned loudly with tears of pleasure in my eyes as he leaned down to leave hickeys on my neck. We soon cummed and we fell asleep.

Eddie's POV

When I woke up I went and took a shower and put on grey sweats and a white t-shirt. I went down stairs and made breakfast for me and Gaege when I heard "FUCK" from upstairs "EDDIE I NEED HELP" I went upstairs to see Gaege on the floor. "You broke my ass" he said. "Well at least I used protection.." I said back. "Fucking hell just help me up." He said. I went over and picked him up and let him get dressed I carried him bridal style down the stairs and let him eat breakfast. We went and cuddled on the couch for the rest of the day.

a/n
I'm sorry for not updating in a while I have been pretty busy but I will be updating mor often and this is the most ive written so your welcome i hope you enjoyed.

628 words