Here we go. Into the world of Heros

-Time skip- 
(This is when the internships start)
~Y/N's POV~
Ugh it's too bright. This is the morning that my last internship is going to start! The last one until I'm a real pro...It's too soon after all I'm barely ok after what happened with my parents I mean I still haven't opened that stupid letter she gave me. And I can't even go to endeavor for this last one...I'm stuck with that bird brain I've haven't seen him once after the incident with those people I call family. But let's just throw on my Hero Costume and grab my bag! Let's go.
-Time skip. When Y/N gets to the agency-
-Y/N's POV-
It's so big. Well what else should I expect from the number 2 Hero. Let's go I have this in the bag only two weeks of this. Why are the doors so big? (Y/N walks into the building and up to the desk)
-Desk lady's POV-
"Hello How my I help you on this day?" I say to this strange looking girl. She's dressed like a hero. Is she a pro? "Oh Umm Hello I'm an intern from UA High. I'm looking for Hawks. Do you know where I can find him?" The strange girl asks. "Oh yes Hun what's you name?" I ask. "Oh it's Uhhh Y/N L/N" she says. "Okay thank you hun go ahead and take a seat to your left in the waiting room I'll call you in when I can get ahold of him." I say. "Ok thanks" she says. -Desk lady (I'm too lazy to pick a name) presses the button on the phone- "Hello? Mr.Hawks there's a young girl by the name of Y/N L/N asking to see you." I say into the phone. "Send her up" I hear crackling from the phone. "Hey Hun He's ready for you" I say loud enough for the girl to hear. "Ok thank you" she says. What a strange but polite girl. "The elevators down the hall on the right. Tell the elevator attendant that your an intern for Hawks he should get you to the right place." I say. "Ok Have a good day Mrs." she says. "You too Hun" I say as she's walking away.
-Y/N's POV-
I'm at the elevator and it's too late to chicken out now. As the door opens I see a skinny man dressed in a uniform similar to a butlers. "What floor?" He says in a deep but cracky voice. "Oh I don't know I'm an intern to see hawks can you take me to where he is?" I say awkwardly. "Ok miss" he says as he presses buttons as I step in.  After a few floors of dead silence he says "Here you are miss it's down the hall to the left." I stepped of the elevator. "Ok thank you Mister." I said before the door closed.  As I walked down the hall I saw a huge glass door and a name plate that said Pro Hero Hawks. Well this is the place. I knocked and heard a faint "Come in" so I did so. "Ah here you are. Took you long enough Y/N" he said in a deep voice. "Sorry I'm late....Traffic" I said. This is so awkward. "Come have a seat". He said. "Oh umm Ok" I said as I walked over and sat down. "Welcome. But let's get down to business. We have patrol from 12:30 to 3:30 and then we have paperwork to do. Then you go home and come back the next day at 6:30 Sharp." He said in a strict tone. "Ummm..why 6:30..?" I asked. "Because I said so. You'll get a lunch break around 11:30." He said in a more strict/Stresses tone. "You sound stressed." I said. "Well your good at reading people but that's not important. We have to talk about something important." He said in a soft but still strict tone. It's hard to read this man. "What about Sir" I said. "One drop the Sir. Call me Hawks two your mothers body was found not to long ago and we have reason to believe it was your father. And we have a meeting tomorrow with some pro hero's about this case because she is not the first one we found 3 other body's matching your mothers injury's." He said "well...That's a lot to handle...Give me a second to breath." I said. "Of course" he said. After those words I felt Hot tears running down my face....why she tried to sell me...why am I crying. She's nothing to me. "That's not true..." huh? That sounded like Kahano...She's gone it's my imagination. "Are you okay" he asked. "I don't know I can't feel anything but I'm crying for that monster" I said...Should I read that letter? I think it's in my bag. "We must go" he said "Where?" I asked "patrol do you not listen" he said in a sarcastic tone. "Oh ok let's go!" And we were on our way.

A/N
Hey guys I know it's been a long time but I have a new baby sibling so my hands have been full! But don't worry I should be uploading some more chapters soon! Sorry if it's a little confusing. It's 2 in the morning so I'm going to sleep now but I just wanted this chapter published before I go to bed have a good night Bye-Bye❤️