The Attack

That's when it happened.....There were villains attacking....

~Y/N's POV~
"Was that the alarm...?" Y/N said to Cementos. He didn't answer then it hit her...It's an attack. "We need to get out of here fast! I'll stay behind and keep them held off!" Cementos said. They all started running for there lives trying to get to a safe area. "What do we do?!" She yelled to the class. "RUN Y/N WE RUN!!!" A girl in the front yelled back.  They were all running until blue flames separated the class. The kids in the front kept running but the rest of the class in the back had no where to go...They had to fight. But before they could start the fight something caught Y/N's eye. A pair of bright Vermilion wings.(Cheesy I know) Then it hit her the villain with blue flames was distracted. So she started running again and so did the rest of the class.
~Hawks's POV~
I heard an alarm while flying over UA to go get me a bucket of KFC Chicken. "Should I check it out..? Ehh why not." He said to himself. "What was that?" He said as he saw the class running and then he saw the blue flames. "Dabi?!?" He yelled to himself as he was soaring down to help out the students.
~Y/N'S POV~
What was that? She thought to herself as she kept running away from the scene. Then she saw class 2A. They were fighting a girl with blond hair? Wait...That's a villain! She thought I need to help them..! "KEEP RUNNING IM GOING TO HELP OUT OVER THERE!" Y/N yelled to the others. They all agreed and they all kept running except for Y/N.
~Ochako's POV~
We we're all fighting with Toga when I saw a very pretty girl running at us in a hero costume. "Maybe she's a hero!" I yelled to the others and they all nodded in agreement. Wait a minute...That's Y/N! That's when I saw a knife fly past my head and is headed towards Y/N..! "Y/N WATCH OUT!"
~Y/N's POV~
Is that a knife...? It's coming my way...?

A/N
Sorry for the late update I've had school and cross country. I've also been having some eye problems! But I'll try to update more often and not leave you on so many cliff hangers! Thanks for reading enjoy! Bye Bye~