Bounds

As Neji entered the house he found the serious tension in the air almost suffocating.This isn't the time to be nervous,the Hyuga reminded himself.He had known of this pact for 4 years,whatever it is can't be that bad ,can it ?He strides towards the living room where he finds Hiashi next to a tall attractive blonde man who is the spitting image of the Uzumaki in his class.Hiashi stands up along with the attractive blonde to introduce themselves.

   Hiash's voice commands respect as he says ,"Neji this is Minato Namikaze,CEO of Nine tails tech and a good friend of ours .Namikaze?neji wonders,interesting how he resembles that Naruto .Minato gives a warm smile,you might even think he has known Neji all his life as he shakes his hand ,"Hello Neji it's a pleasure to meet you after all this time ."His voice is warm and inviting,this is the face of one of the most well known tech companies ?Neji straightens himself up before using his most charmful and elegant voice he can muster,"It is a pleasure to be in your presence Mr.Namikaze,May I ask why you have graced us with your presence?

Minato smiles a toothed grin and opens his mouth to reply,but is cut off by Hiashi before he is able to say another word."Neji please sit down with us ,we have something to tell you ".Maybe this has something to do with the pact I wonder .Though if it does then why is the CEO of Nine Tails Tech here ?I don't get a chance to hypothesize before my uncle starts speaking .

   "Neji,as you know me and your father worked very hard to get into the position we are now,to live a comfortable life to be able to raise our children".He took a pause before continuing,"However, as successful as our company is,there has been more competitors trying to outdo us.I assume you know of Uchiha tech ?".I nod.Sasuke is in my class after all."In the past few years Uchiha Tech has manage to acquire more and more tech companies to try to assert his position and become the nations most successful tech provider".This is horrible,Hyuga corp has worked tooth and nail for its success and we are about to get wrecked by some 25 year old guy .

Hiashi takes one last deep breath before continuing,"To strengthen our standing as the most successful technology corporation we decided to turn to our allies in the Tech Industry.Ah that must be why Minato is here ."Neji,in order to solidify Hyuga corps and Nine tailed techs unity we made a pact.Minato looks at me now nervously,he's anxious.

This is it,I finally will learn about that pact made those four years ago ."To solidify our partnership,we both agreed to a marital union".I barely managed to keep my jaw from dropping and keeping my voice level as I speak,"Who is this union between ?"

Minato looks at me in the eyes now,he looks like he's about to pass out as he confidently says,"This union is between you and my son Naruto Uzumaki "

What the absolute hell .I think back to the classroom ,Naruto Uzumaki.The class clown who begs for attention and is thought to be a nuisance is to be my husband?!.I can barely keep my composure as I raise my voice slightly in anger,my eyes flaring ,"I'm arranged to marry Naruto Uzumaki ?,I barely even know him.I doubt he even knows of my existence".Saying that is all I can do to keep my cool,of course my allegiance is with Hyuga Corp, but marriage is preposterous.

Hiashi speaks before Minato,"Neji we understand this might be challenging,but think of it this way,you are keeping our company from falling into the hands of the Uchihas.You aren't required to fail in love with  Naruto,this is simply a way of our companies to reassure our commitment to each other,right Minato ?"

Minato still looks nervous but speaks gently,"This will help both of our companies Neji .He gives me a soft smile,I can't help but to feel a bit reassured.He must have that effect on everyone."Just be Narutos friend if you must,my son is kind and passionate,he understands the importance of this arrangement."My thought are pulled to Naruto,I wonder if he took the new as well as I am.Minato speaks again,"Get to know each other and I promise you two will be friends,if not more.There's no pressure for you two to actually be lovers.This is just a way to show unification in our companies .I hope you accept this Neji and in time,maybe you can find it in your heart to love him".

I'm known as regal and elegant,so trust me when I say that on the inside I am about to pass out.I'm going to have to marry the class clown of my school.He wears god awful clashing colors and can't seem to sit still for a second.We are polar opposites,however this is for our companies.If this will keep our company away from those cutthroat Uchihas so be it.I will do my duty as I always have,with grace and humility .

I stand up as straight as I can before giving these two CEOs my most accepting smile"I gladly and graciously accept this".I turn to Minato and say seriously,"I will treat your son well,I promise you that Mr.Namikaze."

He smiles at that before putting his hand on my shoulder,"Thank you Neji,trust me you will not regret doing this".I give a tight smile and dismiss myself to my room.

What the hell am I going to do.I think back to my knowledge of Naruto,he's a loud,annoying,clown who sticks around the Uchiha and Shikamaru.

I'm going to marry Naruto Uzumaki and take him as my husband.How well that will turn out is yet to be seen,however I am a Hyuga,and I will do what's best for my family .