77

a silence then came up between the two as changkyun started to pull into a parking lot. miso was confused and looked around, seeing a bunch of restaurants nearby.

once he parked the car in a stall, the two got out together.

"where are we?" she asked, following behind him.

"let's eat some ramen. i'm sure you haven't had that in a long time."

her eyes lit up when she heard that they were having ramen; she indeed did not have that in a long time.

the two entered the restaurant and customers who were eating; they immediately put their eyes on the two, which made her uncomfortable, but he did not mind it.

"table for two for the couple?" a waiter asked, having two menus in his hand.

miso was about to deny it, but changkyun grabbed her hand.

"yes," he replied, looking at miso with a smile, who didn't get mad at it; in fact, she liked it.

the two followed the waiter to a table, where old couples were looking at the two. once the two sat down, miso sighed, looking at her menu.

"what's with the sigh?" changkyun asked her.

"why did you agree that we were a couple?" she replied, looking up.

"come on now i know you liked it."

"i didn't say i liked it, though."

"but you also didn't say you didn't like it either."

she sighed and rolled her eyes, looking back at the menu.

"the orders here are pretty huge, do you wanna just share one?" he asked. "we can get whatever you want."

"are you sure?"

"yeah. plus, i don't want to spend sixteen dollars on lunch."

"haha, alright. let's get this one." she pointed to something on the menu, which he nodded in approval.

"i was about to order that for myself, nice choice."

he called the waiter over, who took their order and took the menus away from them.

"just wondering." she started a conversation, sipping the water they gave earlier. "how dumb do i look with this brace, on a scale of one through ten?"

"are you that self-conscious about the stupid brace you have to ask me that question?"

"well, geez, can you at least give me a valid answer?"

"you look like a four; the brace is just horrible."

she rolled her eyes and looked away from him, sipping her cup again.

changkyun just chuckled. "i was kidding; you still look alright either way. my actual answer is an eleven."

miso tried not to smile and tried to hide her face behind her hands. he smirked and looked at her, putting his hands in a fist and resting his head on it.

"you know, miso. you are the most interesting person i've met before."

"me, interesting? pfft, you're delusional."

"no, seriously."

"why am i so-called interesting?"

"do i have to tell you?

""yes. tell me why."

"how about later on?"