1

𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮: ♪𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 - 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 ♪                                1:11 ────── 3:29
                                                                                         ⅠⅠ

Liz

Acting is tiring, especially with Avan.

Sometimes, he is just a pain in the ass, acting with him is a pain in the ass. But we put aside our differences when we act, isn't that what it's about?

I play Jade in Victorious and the little bitch plays Beck. Who isn't that handsome as people say he is.
I mean just because he has amazing hair doesn't mean i have to like him.

Anyways, our characters are dating, they're meant to be in love.
Don't get me wrong, Bade is pretty cool. But come on, sometimes they don't even show they're in love. They just hang out together, always argue and to be fair, Jade's jealousy gets in the way of a lot of things.

To be completely honest, every time i yell at Beck like i'm actually yelling at Avan. It's a good way to really express the feelings i have towards him

"Hii Liz!" I hear a soft voice calling my name.

"Oh Ari, hi!" I smile. Ari is my best friend, we do everything together.

"I was thinking. My friend who lives in the Hollywood Hills said there would be a party there, Friday night. You wanna wanna?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Sure." I shrugged. "Anything better than having to sit here and tolerate Jogia."

"What do you even have against him?" She twirled her red locks between her fingers.

"Uhh you mean i agree with you, Liz he is an idiot?"

"Seriously." She chuckled.

"He's always against what i do. Like, how we party too much, or when guys flirt with me it's my fault for dressing up like a whore. It's really none of his goddamn business."

"I get it. But c'mon, you guys play characters who are in love!" She smiles. "Maybe you should try to make nice with him."

"Ugh, make nice? i would rather dig a 6 ft hole and bury myself alive." I grimaced.

Ari giggled.

——————

"Okay see ya." I yelled as i looked backwards while walking into the set.

I bumped into something strong... or someone. When i turned around i saw the person who i'd be dreading to see.

"I would appreciate if you could stop jumpscaring me with your hideous face." i tried to shove past him.

"What Liz? Can't handle my good looks?" Avan mocked my voice.

"Shut the fuck up. Now move!" I shoved him out of the way and moved on.

"I wasn't done talking!"

"Your words aren't worth my time." I yelled back.

I saw Vic walking towards me, seriously this is the last thing i needed after that.

"Oh hi Liz!" Her perfect smile sickened me. Wow... i'm starting to sound a lot like Jade. I could see the aura of happiness glow around her perfect body.
Don't get me wrong, Vic is a great person. She's really sweet, i'm just in a sour mood.