3

𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮: ♪𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙤𝙧𝙠 2015 - 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙨 ♪                                1:11 ────── 3:29
                                                                                         ⅠⅠ

Liz

I woke up with the worst headache.

"God." I wince as the pounding in my head continued to thump, so loudly, the whole neighbourhood could hear. The patterned white sheets blanketed me and i was not wearing my own clothes. What happened last night?

"I see you're awake" I heard a distant voice growing louder as it was coming towards me.

"wh- what? what am i doing here?" i looked around the unfamiliar room. "And where am i?"

"In my house." Avan said without hesitation.

"What am i doing at your house?" I ask sternly.

"I took you home last night, since you insisted. It was when you-"

"ME? Oh okay. So now everything is my fault."

"What did i say-"

"Look, Avan." I said while rubbing my temples. God, this guy was already giving me twice the amount of headache-ness and it's 11am. "You can take me into some random house, and you can change my clothes, but you cannot, AND I MEAN CANNOT manipulate me into thinking i'm the one to blame."

"First if all, Liz." He accented my name. "Why would i, of all people, volunteer to take you to my own house, giving as how much of a wannabe you are?"

I folded my arms and glared at him.

"I take it all back. No, you can't take me into some random house, and No, you can't undress me and change me into your own, revolting taste of clothing, so maybe i will just leave." I yelled.

Without waiting, i quickly stumbled out of bed, trying to ignore the massive waves of pain that jolt through my head every time i blink. Quickly, i held my hand over my mouth after feeling nauseous, i was thinking of throwing up on Avan's polished wooden floor, but i really don't want to be messy now.

"Wh-where's the bathroom.." I managed to utter.

"Right through that door-" He pointed, and i immediately rushed to it, found the toilet and threw up in there.. not pretty.

"Just so you know, i hate the thought of vomit, or throwing up." He said loud enough for me to hear.

"I don't care!" I sang.

When i finally finished, i flushed the toilet, closed the lid and washed my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how much of a mess i was. My long black locks were a bird's nest, i tried brushing it out with my fingers but it hurt, badly, so i just left it a tangled mess.

"So, care to tell me what happened last night?" I walked out of the bathroom to face Avan.

"I was trying to tell you before you yelled in my face!" He argued.

"Can you stop talking so loud? My brain hurts." I closed my eyes and wobbled on my two feet.

"Maybe you shouldn't have drank all those tequila shots."

"I would never drink tequila again, stop spouting lies." I crossed my arms over my chest and put all my weight on one leg, my eyes shot lasers and i tried to look the most intimidating as i could possibly look, even after throwing up.

"Tell that to yesterday Liz. You were downing tequila like it was nothing." He stuck his tongue out.

"Whatever, i'm leaving now!" I said loudly. My head was practically dead, and i just wanted to sleep.

I took my day clothes which were neatly folded on a chair, i looked at it confused, but took them anyways. I eventually found my way to the front door and slipped my shoes on.

"I wish to never see you again!" Avan yelled.

"You're the reason God created the middle finger!!" I screamed.

"You don't even believe in God!"

"WHO THE FUCK CARES." I stormed out of the house.

——————

"Hey!" I stormed towards Ari in the Hollywood Arts hallway set.

"Oh hey Liz!" She sung in a mocking tone.

"How could you?" I glared into her soft brown eyes.

"Hehe.." She giggled with her insanely cute smile.

"Ariiii, i'm not playing, what did you do that??" I tugged her pink cardigan.

She bit her tongue and giggled, looking down to the ground and twirling her long, red-velvety hair between her fingers.

"Ari." I growled. "How could you let me hang out with that.. that maniac?"

"I was trying to make you guys more comfortable with each other!" She said. "You know, have a couple of drinks, share some secrets, teenage stuff!"

I held in every thought i had in mind that i wanted to say to her. But i couldn't. So i resisted.

Avan walked up behind me and tapped my shoulder, i turned around and stared at him. "I'd give you a nasty look but you've already got one." I immediately shot at him.

"Are you feeling better?" He held his backpack prop over his shoulder.

"I'm fine." I replied quietly. "Hey, just because we went on one little date, doesn't mean i would start calling you pet names."

He shrugged, "Cool."

"C-Cool." I stuttered.

He just walked away and i bit my lip slightly before turning back to Ari.

Ari just walked away after smirking like a villain.

——————

Avan

We had just finished re-filming yet another scene for Victorious, it was probably past 2am now, acting can be exhausting.

I yawned while covering my mouth with my hand and stretching out my limbs.

"Hey." I heard someone say.

"Oh, hi Liz." I said awkwardly.

"What? I can't say hi to people anymore?" She smirked.

"No. It's just, you don't usually voluntarily speak to me that's all." I brushed my long hair back.

"Oh. Well.. Consider yourself lucky."

"What happened to hating me?"

"Who says i don't hate you?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I just-"

"I got a lot of things i hate about you. T-Tons." She folded her arms.

stubborn.

"Okay, well what are they?" I waited for a response.

"Y-You- - I hate how your hair looks, the rags you call clothes, your stupid smile, your stupid great looking abs, and how you're so perfect." She used her hands as gestures.

Slowly, she turned around and sped-walked away.

——————

Short chapter because i've already lost motivation- 💀🖤