💮ROCK ROSE💮

'Who am I?'
'What am I doing?'
'For god's sake, what's my name?!'

Didn't know. Didn't care. As soon as geography class ended and the recess began, I left everything at my locker and ran to see if I could see his gorgeous face again. I NEEDED to see him, talk to him. My head wasn't awake anymore, I felt like a dream, acting only by my instinct guided by my heart that was beating like an orchestra on my chest.

I unconsciously pushed away everyone in front of me.

And there he was... Running at me, pushing everyone away just like me. He was coming to see me too! His face told me he was feeling exactly the same way.

When we reached our sides, we stood in silence. Everyone around looking and whispering. Our eyes met, and I just felt like the orchestra on my chest joined another one, his, making the most beautiful musical piece I've ever heard, guided only by our hearts.

He spoke first.

"I am sorry, but I couldn't take my eyes away from you" He said looking at the floor all red.

Oh boy, he is so shy.

"The same happens to me. I feel like I need to know more about you" I said looking at the side and rub my cheek with my finger.

His gaze traveled from the floor to land on me. His eyes were just... AAAAAA ☀️✨
Like the sun, they make my heart flutter.

"Can we... Go have breakfast together?" He said again looking at the floor. He was so sweet💕

I was about to say 'yes' like if he just made a proposal, but Vancy arrived and landed a hand on his shoulder.

"Yes, he can eat with us!" Said Frida pushing everyone away from the scene.

I felt a little disappointed, I wanted to be with him alone. But as long as I can be with him, I feel more than perfect.

"What do you say, friend?" Asked Vicent.

He looked ashamed.

"S-sure"

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

*Flashback Frida's pov*

"Greetings, my name is Raffaelo O'donoju"

HOLY CRAP!  My eyes moved aggressively looking for (y/n), and they was like paralyzed, almost shining like an anime character!

And hell, that Raffaelo was incredibly handsome.

He was looking at them the same way, he looked confused and paralyzed as well.

"Sir, you can sit now" the teacher took him out of his mind.

"Sorry, sorry, yes, I will do that" he said and awkwardly walked around the classroom and sat down a couple of chairs away from (y/n), they were like ten feet away from each other. People laughed a bit about how awkward he acted but (y/n)'s face didn't change.

During all class, none of them wrote anything on their notebooks, they were starting at eachother. Ugh. They looked like under a spell.

Class finished and (y/n) aggressively ran with all their stuff to the locker. Raffaelo looked like wanting to stop them but a big amount of girls ran to say hello to him, stoping him from running behind (y/n).

"My god, you are so cute"
"Do you have girlfriend?"
"Hello, my name is Marilyn Monroe"
"Excuse me, I really need to go find someone" He looked anxious.