🌻 SUNFLOWERS🌻

Let me introduce myself:

My name is (y/n) (last name), yes, like the painter! (Y/n) (last name), I'm her clone...

Let me read you a little bit of her biography for you:

"(Y/n) (last name) was and artist from 1840. She was born between the lovely arms of a very wealthy family.
Her father was the owner of an incredibly big emporium, so she didn't need to get married, or worried about anything.
But she decided to go rebel and fell in love for a very poor man, who loved her as well. He helped her to sell her artwork since woman's art was not well recieved by the art community.

This man was called Raffaelo Odonoju. Who wanted to study medicine and wrote a book about medicinal plants, but didn't sell.

They were so in love that they didn't care (y/n)'s father didn't allow their relationship. The ran away together, not caring about money or permissions.

Unlucky, the love of her life died of fever that same winter, leaving her alone into the unknown.

She ran back to her father's arms, who just punished her with his disappointment and disapproval.

She locked herself in a room, to paint and paint, eating less and less, falling asleep over her desk, not taking care of her health, and one day, she just died.

They tell that she painted around one hundred paintings in the four years she stayed locked.

Psychologist all over the world finds her paintings incredibly helpful for their studies about depression, and more than once, people tried to sell her life as a novel on tv.

But what we can all agree, is that her art have saved tons of lives, because depressed people can feel a connection with her work that makes them feel understood..."

Well, well. I just read that from Wikipedia.

And yeah. Being her clone is actually pretty easy, no one expects nothing from me, and that's so cool. People tend to think I'm depressed, but I'm not, and they are always saying good things about me because they think I'm being strong, when I'm just doing fine, nothing is hurting me! I am really stable.

The only thing I'm scared of, is falling in love, the original (y/n) was doing perfectly fine until she met the "love of her life". And I'm scared of being hurt and then depressed, that's why I always avoid people, boys and girls, I don't want to love anyone around me, for my own safety. And I think I'm doing great!.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Today is the first day of school on clone high! And I'm not excited about school, I'm excited about all the materials my adoptive mothers gave to me, a nice backpack, a cute outfit, new converse, and a lot of art supplies. I love art, and well, that's quite expected. The flowers inspires me, the lenguage of the plants is just so beautiful to me! My favorite flower is the daisy: it represents purity and innocence. Also new beginning and no romantic love! I bought with my earned money a daisy sweater, it is so beautiful, I can't wait Frida to see it!

I arrived to School on bicycle, I painted on it a lot of flowers that means positive things for my adventures.

Once at school, I saw everyone around talking to their group of friends. As I said, I avoid new people, I do have a few friends, but I avoid getting too close to them.