🌸PINK ROSES🌸

Today is the conscience fair.

The art class was asked to make the decoration for the place. We thought about the stands and the color palettes. Everything on the plan was going great. Vancy and I thought some yellow flowers might bring some light and emotion to the fair, so we asked everyone to bring some.

All the flowers were placed on a empty classroom, but "accidentally" Frida locked the door while Van Gogh and I were inside to get them.

"FRIDA ARE YOU THERE? OPEN UP!" I kicked the door.

No answer.

"Maybe we can use the windows" Van Gogh suggested.

We both tried to open them but where locked as well.

"What are we going to do?!" I cried.

"Stay here until someone finds us" Said Van Gogh.

[Intro space yeaaahhh]

We were trapped inside a classroom full of yellow flowers. Actually it looked like a movie scenario.

It have been around half hour and both of us were sitting on the floor.

"You must be locked with the most boring dude in the world" He said.

"What the hell?! Vancy, you are the most interesting dude I know!" I re assured him.

He blushed.

"I think the same about you" he smiled.

"What if we take advantage of this highly convenient escenario for the author, and play a game?" I suggested. He nodded.

"Truth or ... Truth. There have not a lot of material to do the dare thing" Van Gogh said.

"Well, Vancy, Truth or truth?"

"Truth" he laughed.

"What do you think about Ghandi?"

"I completely hate him"

"Really? I thought you could be a cute couple" I joked.

"UGH, NO, why would you think that?!"  He asked.

"It was a joke" I said.

"Truth or truth?" He asked.

"Truth" I OBVIOUSLY said.

"Tell me something about you that anyone knows" he said.

He was expecting me to talk about a guilty pleasure, a kink, about how i stick my hair on the wall of the shower while is wet, literally, he imagined everything but what i said.

"I am scared of falling in love" I just said.

"Why?"

"Have you read (y/n)'s biography?"

"Is it because she fell into a deep depression after her lover's dead?"  He asked.

"Yeah. Everyone tends to think I'm depressed, but I'm not. That's why I'm scared of finding love and then get depressed" I explained.

"Well, she fell depressed because she lost him. Love feels actually great" he looked away, placing his hand in the back of his neck.

"Have you been in love?" I asked.

"Kinda. I haven't feel something that strong. But had a few crushes" he said.

"I don't have any crushes" I affirmed.

He looked... Sad?

"Let's keep the game going" he suddenly smiled.

"Oh. Ok. Who's your crush?" I asked.