•Girl help•

R/g/n (random girls name)

"You know I like r/g/n?" Said my bestfriend thomas

"The one in our year?" I asked looking up from my book.

"Yes, that one. We were partners in maths and you'll never guess what" he says slightly frowning.

"Um? I don't know?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"She doesn't even know my Name!" He sulked.

"Oh wow, that's a different type of pain my friend" I said rubbing his back.

"It's not fair, why can't she like me! Nobody likes me!" He crossed his arms over his chest. I rolled my eyes playfully and shoved his side.

"Hey! I like you!" I said offended. He raised and eyebrow giving me a look.

"Really or are you just saying that?" He said sassily. I giggled slightly .

"No! No! Really I do like you Tom I have a for a while but- but you liked r/g/n so I didn't want to get between that" I said looking into my lap. It was silent.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of said that I'll-" I was started packing my things before I was interrupted. .

"No, you don't have to leave. I like you too I thought you didn't like me so I tried to get rid of the feelings by asking out r/g/n" I smiled up at him.

"Sooo? What does this make us? Boyfriend and girlfriend?" I asked slightly nervous.

"Yeah it does" he smiled kissing my cheek.

EEEE okay but like why are kids so cute??!!? Like I was walking down to the shop the other day and I saw these two kids holding hands and running along. IT WAS SO CUTE!! anyways what do you think about this?