Real life

The back and forth of Corpse's moods are beginning to be too much for me. After weeks of not saying anything to me all he sends to me is: hi.

I don't know whether to feel hurt or happy. The simple but confusing message was messing with my head. Even when I showed Syukkuno he had no idea what I should text back.

Saying a simple greeting back would be too simple. So simple that the whole thing could become awkward quickly.

I could go off on him and make sure he knows how he's made me feel these past few days. There's one single and significant problem with these. I don't know how I feel.

He was very confusing and I felt that sometimes he hated me. This always caused me to either hate myself or be extremely sad. Other times I felt that he really cared about me. This always made me feel happy and safe.

I know that he doesn't know that he makes me feel these different ways because boys are stupid, but it still hurts nonetheless.

Thinking about all this made me almost forget what today was. Five days before my birthday! Today was also the day that Sykunno and I would be starting up our planning for the live stream to celebrate my anniversary of streaming.

I'm kind of in neutral territory when it comes to my feelings, I'm nervous but I'm excited. None more than the other.

Sykunno says that a lot of people from the group will be watching the stream so they can watch me open the presents they got me and also so that they could moderate the chat. I was extremely grateful and sent them all individual thank yous and messages of appreciation Not just because of this but also because of the different things each of them have done to help me.

Sykunno thought it'd be a good idea to get a cake and even though we could have easily had a simple one delivered he insisted he went to the store personally himself. Which led me to believe that he was probably ordering a special decorated one.

I really appreciate his effort but I see no point since it's just the two of us. I could easily eat like four slices but after that we'll just have cake sitting at the table till we have to throw it out.

While he was out doing that I wanted to make sure everything for the live stream was set up. I don't know how long it'll last cause I also got a lot of things from some supporters. I didn't want to sit and just open presents the whole and I'm pretty sure nobody wants to sit and watch that.

Over these past couple days I've been stressing my concern to Rae. And Poki. They were technically a package duo and I loved them both. Rae and Poki were always there for me and I was always there for them when they needed me, it's been like this for weeks.

They agreed that me opening the presents myself for hours wouldn't be fun. So then we came to the idea of the cake, but now Sykunno is probably getting a cake way bigger than what I imagine which would probably be very awkward on camera.

I am definitely overthinking things but I wanted the stream to start at 8 and end at midnight. I want it to be fun! And no streamer wants to watch supporters leave out of boredom. And with toxic cancel culture, they could cancel me because of the live stream being boring.

"Stop overthinking," I literally jumped out of my skin when I heard a female's voice. I looked over at my front door and saw at the door Sykkuno, Rae, and Poki.

I hop up off the floor and run to the door. Rae and Poki drop their bag and immediately hug me in their arms.

"How are you guys here! Wait! How are you here right now!" we let go of each other and I frantically shake Rae while Poki just laughs.

"We've been here for six days and that's the shitty hello we get?" I laugh at Rae's comment before hugging her and Poki again.

Maybe this birthday won't be as shitty as I thought.

A/n : Please remember this is a work of fiction. So I don't want to hear complaints of any sorts or you will be muted. Also if you want to read my Haikyuu fanfiction then that would be cool, it's on my profile. Fresh out the drafts. I am happy to have two wonderful children! His Angel and now We Fly Together. Two wonderful children! Thank you guys for making this baby very successful. It's very great being able to share my writing and for people to enjoy it. Okay, bye lol I love you all. 

Update! I changed some things around so the story would be happier quicker lmao! Anyways if you're ready this hello, new chapter on its way!