Real Life

Weeks have passed since I last streamed. Rae, Sykkuno, and Poki have been long gone.

The week after they left my life had definitely taken a sharp turn. I've been working with a ton of doctors and different therapists to get my newest alter to come out.

While the gang was here I knew that he was there but I couldn't talk to anyone about it. At the time the best thing I thought to do was try and suppress everything and everyone. I know it's not good to do but with how to media portrays DID, I don't really like a lot of people thinking I was going to go on a murder spree like that crazy movie Split.

Now it's the end of November. It almost a whole month since everything happened. My therapist and I have been working to try and get him to come out.

He's always been there but he's never really said anything or done anything till the day that everyone left. I think he holds our emotions.

Through this time I haven't really told anyone about it. At the end of each week, I'd tell everyone that I was okay and was just taking some time for my mental health.

At my last session, my therapist thought it'd be good for me to start streaming again and to become more social again. She says it'll benefit me and everyone greatly.

Corpse agreed with her too. Through all of this, he's the only person that I've truly told was going on. Not like I don't love my other friends I just, didn't plan to tell anyone. Corpse was just very persistent. Calling me every day over and over until I would answer.

I appreciate him caring, even though it was also annoying at times. One day I couldn't take it anymore and just rambled to him what was going on. He told me over and over again that I wasn't crazy and that he doesn't completely get it but he's still here to help.

I remember the day after that when we FaceTimed he asked me if I was comfortable answering questions he had. Turns out he had written down a list of questions because he genuinely wanted to learn more and help as much as he could. That day definitely brought us closer.

I had told him earlier today that I was going to ask Rae if I could join. I guess he couldn't contain his excitement cause 10 minutes after Rae was texting me excitedly telling me to welcome back and giving me a time and code. Their brotherly/sisterly relationship always made me happy.

I was supposed to be doing something but somehow I got distracted and ended up on tik tok. My for you page is full of edits and fans of our little group and it always makes me happy.

The video I was watching paused and I looked down at my phone confused before realizing I was getting a call.

"Hello, Rae!" I answer the FaceTime call and greet the beautiful girl on the other side of the screen. she smiles and waves at me happily.

"Em! I miss you! Well, we all do, Poki, Rae, Sykkuno, Toast, okay well everyone." I giggle at her response before she continues, "I actually have an offer for you."

I look at her confused then she continues, "Come live in the house with us!?"

☾☾☾☽☽☽

"You guys have gotten too good at this I have some serious catching up to do." I shake my head at my screen as everyone begins to laugh.

"It's not our fault you gave yourself away from the first roun-" "HOLD ON WAIT! WAIT! I forgot how this proximity thing worked okay! I didn't know you could hear through WALLS!"

Everyone laughs again and I look at my camera for a second. I know for sure that Corpse is going to include me pouting in his video. I huff dramatic and just listen as Rae talks about getting another person to come in since Courage had to go.

"You know guys, there's this other game we might like. It's like we're in a wasteland and have to survive or something like that I only read the description." I've never heard of any game like that so I unmute and ask Jack what it's called.

"Oh well, I don't quite remember that either but when I find out I'll let you guys know." Jack is very sweet and despite not really knowing what was going on with me he was one of the people that checked on me the most.

He would send sweet good morning, always tell me he's open to talking at any time, and he even sent me a box of some of my favorite snacks.

All my friends were extremely helpful in their own ways and I appreciate that more than I can ever show them.

"Em?" I look up at my screen to see my little person and Corpse hanging out in the cafeteria. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah sorry I was just zoning out for a second." I heard him hum softly before saying, "Okay good." Then the little kill animation played on my screen and I thought it was Corpse killing me.

Top ten anime betrayals but I looked and he was dead too.

"Hey, this is almost like our first video together with pewds! How crazy is that." I heard him laugh before we started floating away to do tasks together.

A/N: hello guys who misses me? Nobody... Well okay 😔. Sorry for being gone for so long yes I suck. I've been dealing with a lot lately school, myself, my head. My head is like a group chat that you can't put on do not disturb. I updated the Sykkuno book yesterday, or at least I dreamed I did? But still go check out my other books. Don't hate me but I'm thinking about starting another completely outside the gaming world. It'll be based of the Netflix show Tiny Pretty Things and it'll be an OC with Nabil. If you haven't watched it then I 12/10 recommend if you're into teen drama, dancing, and more mature themed shows. Anyways back to this book. This chapter was kind hard for me to put out and if you have any questions please feel free to ask! Don't get an attitude or be snappy please. Anyways I love you guys and it's glad to be back!