Koro-Sensei

3rd Person:

Small rays of sunshine dripped through the curtain cracks, and the light reflected off the marble in the kitchen. The glare from the counter shone on the petite figure on the lavender couch, causing it to stir.

"What on earth-" Manami groaned, annoyed at the brightness shining into her eyes.

'Why did that old man think marble in the living room was a good idea?!'

Reluctantly pulling herself off the couch, Manami made her way to the bathroom to freshen up. Luckily there was a walk-in closet there for extra clothes.

She couldn't remember much from last night, apart from slitting a man's throat open and drinking something given to her by Akari. Everything after that was a blur.

Looking in the mirror, Manami was surprised to see black hair resting on her shoulders instead of the usual dark purple she always saw.

'When did this happen?' She thought in bewilderment.

Manami flinched when a searing pain shot through her head. She instinctively lifted a hand to her forehead, grimacing at the sensation.

'Ah, I remember now.' She mentally cursed Akari.

Flashback Starts

A small green-haired girl had just finished styling her newly dyed hair. Akari looked into the full-sized mirror and nodded at the sight of cat-ear-like pigtails on top of her head.

'This is the perfect hairstyle for Kaede Kayano.' She thought.

Akari then noticed the other few dye bottles sitting on the table and remembered the conversation she had with Manami in the morning about those same coloured liquids.

Then she looked at Manami, sitting on the dining table with a thoughtful look on her face. She also seemed annoyed, judging by her furrowed eyebrows.

"Girl, you good?" Akari asked Manami, sitting down next to her.

Manami grimaced, remembering her conversation with the younger Asano. Well, it was more like him being a whiny bitc-

"Manami!"

The mentioned girl jumped in her spot. It was unlike her to get lost in her thoughts, so Akari was worried.

"Are you...okay?" She asked with furrowed brows. Manami nodded quickly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit peeved over what Gakush-" She paused. "...Asano-San said earlier."

Akari realised what she was talking about and felt a spark of malice towards the younger boy.

'I get he's jealous, but undermining someone's achievements is not the way to go!' She fumed in her head. 'Forget that. I need to do something to get her mind off it.'

She had an idea.

"Hey, I'm going to get something to drink. Do you want anything?" Akari stood up, pretending to brush some dust off her leggings.

Manami looked up at her and shrugged. "Maybe some warm milk? I'm planning on going to sleep in a bit."

Playfully, Akari saluted. She made her way to the kitchen, which wasn't far as the living room and kitchen were conjoined.

Taking her pomegranate crush smoothie from the fridge, she poured it into a tall glass with a golden rim. In the corner of her eye, she saw a few strangely coloured liquids lined up on top of a shelf, and she immediately knew what they were.