The Beginning Pt 1.

3rd Person:

A small girl, at the young age of 2, could be seen in the garden. While other 2-Year-Olds would just be learning how to walk or talk, this girl was running around the garden with a dark-haired man.

"Manami-Chan! Haru-Kun! Dinner's ready, come get it while it's still hot!" A bubbly voice called from the kitchen, getting closer and louder to the garden. The glass door opened and from behind, a beautiful woman with strawberry blond hair and purple eyes popped her head out.

"Mum! I heard your conversation with Uncle Gakuhou, does it mean I get to play with Gakushuu-Kun?" The girl, Manami-Chan, ran up to her mum with her chubby legs and stared at her with excitement and hope.

"My, my Manami-Chan! Your speech is getting more and more fluent, and you're only 2! Yes you will be able to play with Gakushuu, just remember to be gentle! He's younger than you after all!" The woman told her before scooping her up in her slender arms.

"You two can get ready for that, I've got to take a call." The brown-eyed male told them, chuckling a bit.

"Okay, dad! Bye-bye!" Manami-Chan waved at him before disappearing with her mother indoors.

He simply smiled at his adorable daughter, before adopting a serious facade and answering the call.

"What?" 

"What a rude way to greet your boss. I have another mission for you and your wife. There's a king in Britain that's been involved in slave trading, we need him assassinated ASAP." A deep voice answered through the small device.

"Alright. We'll leave tomorrow. Also, I hope you don't mind but I request a holiday for me and Akira-Chan for a month. My nephew's 2nd birthday is coming up and I would like to be there." Haruto informed with a stern voice.

"Of course! You've both done so much for me. The Okuda family is indeed reliable. One month off won't do anything right?" The voice agreed with genuine gratitude.

"Mhmm. If that's all you have to say to me, goodbye." Without waiting for a reply, Haruto pressed end call. 

He went inside to where his precious daughter and lovely wife were to tell them the news.

"Manami-Chan, we're so sorry but your mum and I have to go to England tomorrow, so we'll leave you with your Uncle Gakuhou okay?" He told her in a soft voice. Akira seemed to understand what he was hinting at and excused herself to go give the Asano family a call.

"I understand. You two have very important work overseas right? When will you be back?" Manami-Chan understood that they don't always have time for her, and this has become a normal occurrence.

"Before Gakushuu's birthday, that's for sure. So don't worry, you won't celebrate it without us." He gave her a warm smile and pat her head.

This was the Okuda family.

3 years later:

A 5-Year-Old Manami skipped down the sidewalk with her shoulder-length, dark purple hair flying around. She had just turned 5 yesterday and now, after buying a new dress from the shop, she's going back home to celebrate her birthday party.

She was never fond of having birthday parties on the day of her birthday for an unknown reason.

She walked in through the front door using her keys and was greeted by a 4-Year-Old Gakushuu, who'll be turning 5 in January.