We have to bring you back....

Now Ghostbur became aware of it and both stared at the cape, I didn't even know what was back there so I tried to turn my head back but couldn't see anything suspicious.

Ghostbur-„Oh its Techno's!"

Tubbo-„Hey Y/N....is this Techno's cape?"

Y/N-„Oh yeah i need to bring that back to him."

Tubbo walked slowly to Ghostbur and dragged him to another corner of the way and they whispered about something I couldn't hear.
The two came back and noticed my puzzled and slightly annoyed look.

Ghostbur-„Hey you said you were on the run right? "

I nodded.

Tubbo-„Well and I'm the President and it would be a bit bad if i would hide you."

I nodded again, still slightly puzzled.

Ghostbur-„Well we could bring you back to techno since you still have his cape anyway."

A very great feeling of happiness spread in me but why was i so overjoyed i didn't even really know him.

When the two of them saw my smile they were happy too and they went on with me through this city while talking a lot about this country and about Dream.

We walked to a lot of places with exactly no people on the streets. At the end we were at a place with a big portal. I knew what that was from my past but thinking about it makes me shudder.

I saw that there were a lot of people on thr way there and that I could be recognized quickly Tubbo noticed this too and he pondered to himself.

Tubbo-„Ghostbur.... do you have anything we can use to make Y / N look like Puffy? "

'Who was Puffy is she a girl who looks like me? but since Ghostbur started thinking I think it must be right.'

Ghostbur-„I could teleport to her and borrow something from her if that's what you mean? "

Tubbo nodded in agreement when he saw my puzzled face he smiled confidently at me.
Then Ghostbur disappeared for a moment but came back just as quickly as he had disappeared.

Ghostbur-„So when I was in her house she was sleeping with Niki in her arms so I just took some little things from her to not wake her up."

He was holding a pirate-like outfit with a matching hat in his hands.
Tubbo happily handed it to me while I just gave him a "are you kidding me" look.

Tubbo-„Can you mabey put that on then if Dream runs into us then he won't recognize you."

With embarrassment my face ran red, Ghostbur noticed that and pushed Tubbo with him in another direction where they could not see me.

I went behind a tree to be on the safe side, then I changed my clothes, but I also noticed that this puffy definitely had a different breast size than i had what made mine look bigger.

I stepped in front of the tree and called Tubbo's name and he turned around happily.

Tubbo looked happy and went with us closer to the portal place while Ghostbur flew behind me and did something with my hair.

We finally went trough the portal and walked trough a hell like world, it amazed me so much but that trip was over pretty fast as we went through the next portal

And there we were and finally arrived at the snow biom, i ran through the snow, Tubbo was freezing slightly. I wanted to offer him Techno's cape, but he always refused because it would seem to make a bad impression.

We had arrived but the memory of the moment when Dream had pulled me out of the house gave me a slight fear.
I put my hand on the door and knocked slowly. Ghostbur put his hand on my shoulder with a resuring smile.

There was no answer and when I noticed that the door was open I just walked in.....