You can go....

Weeks passed, Phil tried every day to convince the others to talk to Dream, and again and again, Phil had to go back to techno with a bad feeling.

Meanwhile, Y/N was trapped in prison because Dream didn't want to let her go - he would only let her out if she gave out something worth knowing about Techno's information.

That day too, Dream came back to Y / N to ask her the same questions as always.

Dream-„And do you want to tell me something today?"

Y/N-„Yes....."

Dream was surprised at this answer. He unlocked the gate and stepped into the cell to see the scared and ugly young woman.

But this look was deceiving then when Dream was close enough to her, she jumped up and grabbed him by his collar, pushed Dream so that he fell on the ground and ran.

He groaned in pain and just as his vision was clear again he saw that Y / N had run out.

Y/N's POV-

The floor was cold and you could hear my footsteps from my bare feet on the floor as they echoed through the whole corridor.

'Fvck why did I do this!?'

I didn't know my way around very well and just ran into each of the corridors and then hit a dead end and ran somewhere else.

I saw a much larger room with a huge metal door.

'this should probably be the exit but where
is the switch?'

I felt the walls to maybe find a switch somewhere but suddenly I heard louder and louder footsteps when I heard that fear spread in me and I had to hurry.

One of the wall panels went into the wall when I pressed it and a small button came out.
The footsteps I heard were almost there and I hit the button as fast as I could to open the oversized metal door quickly.

It opened faster than expected and the only thing I could think of was to run away.
I ran as fast as I could but a purple atmosphere around me stopped me.

I ran into a portal that was outside the prison and at that very moment it teleported me somewhere else.

I slowly got out of the portal and an extreme warmth came towards me, I looked down at myself and saw that I was standing right where I was before Dream dragged me in.

I backed away and held a hand up to my face to dim the light that was spreading in my vision.

I heard voices slowly coming towards me, but they didn't sound like Dream's so I was reassured for a moment. he probably didn't know that I ran into the portal.

???-„Hello?"

I winced and slowly faced the two people, well one of them was a ghost or something.

???-„Wait aren't you the one who went to jail for something? "

???-„Is that the girl you said Phil was worried about?"

???-„I guess so."

There was a short silence before I started talking.

Y/N-„I'm on the run from this Dream guy and you have to hide me somewhere! "

???-„But you are in jail."

Y/N-„I know but there is no reason for me to be there, so please help me! "

???-„Come on Tubbo she sounds nice!"

I looked at the smaller person who appeared to be called Tubbo.

Tubbo-„okay...."

A smile formed on the ghost's face.

Tubbo held out his hand and I hesitated,

'Surely they would help me but maybe they will treat me like Dream did...AH!? I'm meeting so many new people!!.'

My body leaned forward automatically and took his hand, I was startled when he quickly took my arm and pulled me forward.

Tubbo looked at me happily, just like the ghost that seemed much happier.

The two walked along with me and asked me questions like "why were you locked up?" or "how did you escape Dream?".
I also found out that the ghost was called Ghostbur and he was very nice too.

My cape that I still had from Techno slipped a little from my shoulder. Tubbo noticed this and was about to pull it up when his eyes got big and I knew something was wrong.